• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    The Last of Us | A year ago, today.

    The Last of Us | A year ago, today.


    A year ago, today.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    You have no idea what pain is

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    Who cares about Part II when we could be playing Part 0.5

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Naughty Dog keep playing with emotions ��

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Just now I hung this beautiful poster

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Hope this puts a smile on somebody's face, don't take it too seriously.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    The First of Us: by @KOPF_STOFF (Twitter)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    I finally did, I beat last of us on grounded mode. After countless hours if death, rage, and trial and error it is done

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    A place to rest [by laisleite_s]

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    hmmm...

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    I made this in SFM for fun... :)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    Damn Ellie’s face it’s so.. detailed idk i love this so much.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Heard this song and it reminded me of Gustavo's score

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Naughty Dog should release a demo for TLOU 2

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    There is no denying that the game being delayed was for a good reason. And while I want to play it ASAP, I commend Naughty Dog for not releasing it early on digital and leaving all the physical pre-order people out to dry. I'm happy to wait a bit longer to play the game, since I've already waited long enough. However, I feel that releasing a demo could appease people for the time being. While it was delayed again for a good reason, it was highly anticipated after being delayed for so long. A demo would allow us to play the game, even a little portion of it, and (I feel) would be enough to satisfy people until the game actually comes out. Hell, they could even make the demo that level we saw in the E3 gameplay. So yeah, I think they should release a demo. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Hedwigisbae
    [link] [comments]

    So i found this on the IMDb Site for TLOU and while i was searching for the Cast i found this. Will we play as Joel? Hope we find out soon.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Yes, Tess is looking at Joel.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    What do YOU want from The Last Of Us: Part 2?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    What would you like to see? What wouldn't you like to see? What are your predictions for the game? Etc.

    submitted by /u/TheMaskedCrisis
    [link] [comments]

    Let it shine

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    After six years, I got the 100%! This is my favorite game of all time, I discovered every little detail, every dialogue and I’m glad I spent my quarantine time to finally complete it, what a Masterpiece! I already miss Ellie...

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    Does anyone know where I can get this hat in the UK? I’ve found similar ones, but not the same. ��

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Role of Fireflies in Part 2?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    We haven't heard really anything of the Fireflies in Part 2, other than their logo being in the reveal trailer. I've seen some theories that it's possibly the group Ellie is actually after, and that the cult is a misdirection. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/LewisEdgic
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished The Last of Us on Grounded mode for the first time! I can’t wait to be a part of something like this one day! How were your play throughs of TLOU and what were your hardest moments during the game? Mine was most definitely during the hotel when turning on the generator.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment