• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    The Last of Us | Nathan Drake is waiting

    The Last of Us | Nathan Drake is waiting


    Nathan Drake is waiting

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    I have been practicing this song ever since I first picked up a guitar when I was 15 years old. I even named my guitar Ellie. I still need to polish it up a bit, but I wanted to share it anyway. I hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    “From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity.” - Edvard Munch

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    I made a little video showcasing the scenery in TLOU. This is an idea I've been sitting on for awhile now and I finally got around to it. I feel like the scenery in the game is highly underrated and I wanted to show the beauty of it using photo mode. Enjoy!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    He’s been keeping count this whole time guys��

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    If I ever play the saw mill again on grounded it will be too soon.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    The Last of Us Part II Poster - Artist: Ollie Hoff

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Getting major Ellie vibes from this Kaitlyn Dever image

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Ashley Johnson hopes that she will be able to stream The Last of Us Part II when released! - Twitch Clips (with Shannon Woodward TBC?)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    This better happen!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Kaitlyn Dever is a great actress! I hope she gets the part!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Kaitlyn Dever asked about The Last Of Us TV Show Fan-Casting [Video Interview]

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Awaiting

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Is anyone else not mentally ready for The Last of Us 2?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    It's been 7 years and I'm still not ready for those feels again

    submitted by /u/james___uk
    [link] [comments]

    Tess and Joel

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    This video truly get me excited to see the new narrative and how it expands the intricate and brilliant level design in The Last Of Us 2. A brilliant watch for everyone who is interested to see how Naughty Dog achieves it's brilliance.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    What did Joel tell Ellie? [MAJOR TLOU1 SPOILERS]

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    So at the end of Winter when Joel finds Ellie fighting off/killing David, he pulls her away and she realizes it's him and they kinda reconnect, catch their breath from the whole preceding ordeal. Music begins to play and we can see Joel speaking to Ellie before they leave but cannot hear what he's saying.

    I was curious if there had been any speculation/scripts/etc. that detailed what he said here? I've just always been curious what it was he said before they left and Spring arrives. It's probably inconsequential but I just replayed recently and figured I'd see if anyone had ideas or if there had been any revelations on that front.

    Please and thanks!

    submitted by /u/isthiscleverr
    [link] [comments]

    Did Joel abuse Tommy? [SPOILER]

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    So I was just watching Tyler1 play through the game (shit is kinda entertaining) and I just saw the Tommy Joel argument scene. I've seen the scene so many times but this time it just got me thinking:

    1) Why does Joel say that he wants Tommy to complete the job, then say he just wants some simple gear, then again say he wants him to complete the job? Like I always thought it was just because he was sort of struggling to admit that he wants to get rid of her, so he's kind of beating around the bush but Tommy understands anyway

    2) I never really payed much attention to these dialogues but, after Tommy refuses to take Ellie:

    Joel: This is how you're gonna repay me, huh?

    Tommy: Repay you?

    Joel: [Stands.] For all those goddamn years I took care of us.

    Tommy: Took care? That's what you call it? I got nothing but nightmares from those years.

    Joel: [Loudly.] You survived because of me!

    Tommy: It wasn't worth it.

    [Joel shoves Tommy against a nearby locker.]

    Joel: [Annoyed] I bring you the cure for mankind and you wanna play the pissy little brother?

    Tommy: [Threateningly] We ain't back in Boston. You lay your hands on me again, it won't end well for you.

    End scene.

    So from what's being said, you get the impression that Joel might've physically/mentally abused Tommy after the death of Sarah. And honestly it makes sense:

    the line "we ain't back in Boston" strongly suggests that there was probably violence back in Boston

    the whole thing about them splitting up eventually, Tommy's last words to Joel being "I don't ever wanna see your goddamned face again".

    Also Joel's instinctive violence against Tommy when he refuses to take Ellie off his hands. "So this is how you're going to repay me, huh?" Is a classic abusive relative line

    Idk if everyone already realised this and I'm just late like usual. But honestly, I bought this game when it launched and I'm still noticing things. What an awesome game. I really hope the Last of Us 2 is just as damn good.

    submitted by /u/iXorpe
    [link] [comments]

    What if TLOU uses a “Kill Bill” plot theory to move the story along?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Back when Joel was in his hunter days with Tommy, maybe he kills off an entire group for supplies but spares the children to go and fend for themselves. Eventually the kids will grow up, become more hardened and may have the chance to cross paths with Joel down the road which they then can avenge their former group/parents. Parallel this to the "cereal gun" scene in Kill Bill: The Bride says to the young girl "When you grow up, if you still feel raw about it, I'll be waiting".

    submitted by /u/jozecastle
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think The Last of Us Part II will have an "open world"?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    I'm not saying the game will be open world. We all know that after Uncharted 4 and from Naughty Dog, that the game is still linear but it will be more open, and with more possiblities.

    The only part of the game that I could think it will be "open world", and only for a few moments, is the Town. Maybe the game will let us explore the different parts of the town, talk to people, and interact with objects, do small activities (no secondary missions, just help someone or something like that). It could be interesting, but it would also break a little bit the story line.

    Only explore. No secondary missions, and only a small part of the town. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/BautiBon
    [link] [comments]

    The possibility of Part 2 releasing on June 26 seems like highly possible guys!!! GoT Release Date has been changed on PS Canada Website!!!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    PROOF:

    https://imgur.com/baraptB

    PROOF 2:

    https://imgur.com/l3afKSx

    its not a leak mods, its a confirmation found on an official website!

    edit: Also reinforcing the date that the Italian amazon had the date of June 26 for TLOU 2

    still, we need confirmation ASAP

    submitted by /u/Zozy90
    [link] [comments]

    Are you scared Part II will ruin Part I?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    I mean both that it will be so good that it'll be hard to play part I (like playing old Uncharted after 4), and that maybe the legacy of the game will be destroyed?

    submitted by /u/ilyalap
    [link] [comments]

    Alright ..... Enough messing around ..... Time to start asking the REAL questions....

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Bricks or bottles??? which one do you pick up throughout the game And WHY?!!?

    submitted by /u/just_here_2_complain
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie's eyebrow scar

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    We never got an explanation to how she got it even though Neil said they'll explain it. More specifically, he said "we're not discussing that story yet", meaning they do have a story for her scar. I thought for sure she wouldn't have it before the end of Left Behind but she did.

    You think after Neil stated we'll go back and forth in Part II we'll finally get our answer?

    submitted by /u/BeTerrified
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment