• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 21, 2020

    The Last of Us | People have been saying that Nikolaj Coster-Waldau would make a good Joel, I say cast him as Tommy

    The Last of Us | People have been saying that Nikolaj Coster-Waldau would make a good Joel, I say cast him as Tommy


    People have been saying that Nikolaj Coster-Waldau would make a good Joel, I say cast him as Tommy

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Just completed my 47th play-through, still not bored��

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    [HBO Casting] Maybe a long shot but I think Christian Bale would be awesome as David.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Amy Acker as Tess for the HBO show??

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Just finished this amazing game a few days ago :)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    When you watch a friend play TLOU for the first time

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Joel and Tommy

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Anyone else losing their minds?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    I get the delay as much as it sucks. It feels like we're back exactly where we were a year ago with no release date and no info at all. I get it can't be helped. It just sucks and I want to play the game at least this year. School and work are both on hold so all I can do is think. Still feels like we'll never play it even though eventually I know we will. Just wanted to say that.

    submitted by /u/Astarkw1
    [link] [comments]

    got bored waiting for part 2 so i built a map art for it in minecraft it cost me 262144 blocks and 2 weeks of building

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Only regret is not playing this sooner

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    I did this today, What do you think?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    got a new poster;)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    [SPOILERS] Recreated the Hospital Scene in Dreams

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    I’d prefer if a relatively unknown actor/actress were cast as Ellie and Joel.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    Anybody else agree ? I think they should just do the traditional auditions and not seek out one particular name.

    submitted by /u/thisshitisfiya
    [link] [comments]

    First time posting to the sub reddit and I just wanted to show my love for the game.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Assassin

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Really cool article about the role of clothing in TLOU, check it out: Realism through Identity: Clothing in The Last of Us | Clothes on Film

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Having some fun with Camera mode through my grounded play through...

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    It finally came

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    My theory.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    My theory.

    Picture of young Joel.

    This isn't going to take us back in time, the game is going to start a month or two after part 1. For me this is a picture of Joel teaching Ellie how to play guitar, I think we're going to see a little montage of Joel and Ellie bonding and Joel teaching her other things like swimming and upgrading/maintaining weapons.

    This peace will soon be broken as a lone survivor from the firefly hospital makes it to Jackson, he is let inside because Tommy knows him and it turns out the firefly is a decent human being. This firefly tells everyone in the settlement what happened at the hospital, this outrages the other settlers including Ellie and Tommy. The 3 fall out and Joel is put on trial. His sentence is banishment, Joel is thrown out of the settlement with basic weapons and food and is never seen again until "what are you doing here?"

    Jesse and the "old man speech"

    The firefly I mentioned earlier also reveals that he helped Anna deliver Ellie or has other information linking Tommy and Ellie, this is when we find out that Tommy and Anna had a thing and conceived Ellie together. Ellie and Tommy are now fully aware that they're father and daughter and make a go of it. Fast forward to when Ellie is 19 at the barn dance and the conversation between her and Jesse about his patrols. "Your old man really laid into me today." I'm sure he's talking about Tommy and not Joel.

    Old Joel and sad eyed Ellie picture.

    Although banished 4 years ago Joel has been close by to the settlement and keeping an eye out for Ellie. When this tragedy forces Ellie to gin on her rampage (I think this will occur about 25% into the game) she is confronted by Tommy or Dad and he proceeds to try and talk her out of it, he fails and sets off with her. The tragedy that struck Ellie was so horrific the news travels to groups outside the settlement and to Joel. He stalks her for a bit and helps out when she gets into a rut, then Tommy is captured by the enemy then when the times right Joel grabs Ellie. Ellie is in tears of joy and sadness because she has missed him and she is happy he's still alive. After a bit of bickering and an explanation from Joel the two come together and go and save Tommy.

    Apologies for the length of my post. I hope we all get to play the game soon as possible.

    submitted by /u/Newtons_Cradle87
    [link] [comments]

    I know I’m very late to the party but I finished my 2nd play through a few nights ago. What a damn great game!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    Full Game Script?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    I've been crazy into screenwriting lately, on top of the fact that I'm a film student. I tried looking to see if there was a full-length script of the game and nothing turned up, source or adaptation. Would you guys be interested in a fully-adapted version of the game into a script?

    I've recently got Platinum on Death Stranding and wanted to try and knock out The Last of Us next anyways, so playing the game from start to finish again is inevitable. Let me know whether you guys would be interested or not.

    submitted by /u/TheJangoLegacy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment