• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    The Last of Us | Mood right now

    The Last of Us | Mood right now


    Mood right now

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Okay guys which one of you did this?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Fanart by Kaden Swart, who spent nearly 50 hours on this masterpiece

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    My gf surprised me with a Ellie cake for my birthday!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Power Couple�� Ellie and Dina Fan Art by summerfelldraws on deviantart.com

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    Custom made Fireflies PPE mask (kinda fitting for our current situation, huh?)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    "A man chooses, a slave obeys."- Andrew Ryan

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Who’s your favourite

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Which one do you prefer and why?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/cjuubbs
    [link] [comments]

    In the dark

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    An interesting out of the box casting choice for Joel in the HBO show.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    I started watching The Punisher Season 2 on Netflix last night (I'm only on episode 4 so please no spoilers) and found myself thinking that Jon Bernthal would make a great Joel. He's different enough from the Joel we know that it will help the show have its own identity but he's also skilled enough actor to reach the level of intensity required to explore Joel's character arc.

    To alleviate any confusion, I'm not suggesting HBO Joel be like Frank Castle in the Punisher, I'm just saying watching Bernthal fight and act in that show got me thinking he could pull it off in spades.

    And side note, for anyone else who has watched Punisher, I found myself thinking the young girl who is with Frank in this season could make a great Ellie too! And I was thinking that before I even considered Bernthal as Joel.

    submitted by /u/ashcartwright96
    [link] [comments]

    How cool would it be if Ashley recorded or streamed her reading puns!? I love the pun book. It's so hilarious!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    2 years ago, i played TLOU for the first time, now it's probably my favourite game of all time, what a journey!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    HOW DARE THEY?!?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Do y’all think most of the game will be played as Ellie?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    If we are playing as her most of the time, idk how they'll balance her switchblade cause that thing is OP against infected.

    submitted by /u/eeman0201
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of Us: Character and Faction (human and non-human) Moralities.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    What’s a big gruff daddy gotta do to get a cuppa before saving the world?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Both journeys done now I need help!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Completed both journeys and ready to tackle grounded and grounded plus! Any tips that you can recommend?

    submitted by /u/TheSacredShrimp
    [link] [comments]

    I never see my name on anything but when I played The Last Of Us for the first time. I came across a sign in the downtown section of the game, which really made me happy to know that my name was finally in something. Even more happy that it was in my favourite game!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    When in Darkness, look for the Light

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Why do many people think the Fireflies are bad?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    They want to bring democracy back so the world would be more similar to Tommy's community than to the Boston QZ. It's true that the revolution they started at Pittsburgh ended very bad, but I don't think they are to blame for that. In a note a hunter says that the rebels should refuse to let the Fireflies decide the fate of the city, that they should instead rule themselves. Once they rule themselves, a man called "the boss" orders them to adopt the hunter lifestyle. So I don't think they are to blame for that.

    And when it comes to wanting to kill Ellie for the possibility of developping a vaccine, well, it's quite a reasonable thing to do in a postapocalyptic society.

    submitted by /u/martincheckmate
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me, or did the delay kill all hype you had for TLOU2?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    I can't tell you how thrilled and hyped I was before. I took days off work for when the game was going to be released, and it was the media I was most looking forward to for the whole year.

    Now, when the delay came, I feel somewhat indifferent for the game. Of course I will play it when it's released, but I'm just not feeling any hype at all anymore. How do you guys feel?

    submitted by /u/casselhag
    [link] [comments]

    Projector+The Last of Us? Yes please !

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    I know this is the last of us subreddit but, as naughty dog legends who is a better character for you?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment