• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    The Last of Us | "Oh... look at that."

    The Last of Us | "Oh... look at that."


    "Oh... look at that."

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    "Not fairies though. They creep me out."

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Ellie and Joel (Last of us) - 3d print and paint

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Neon Fireflies Wallpaper [3840 x 2160]

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    She looks so happy�� Ellie Fan Art by Samdoesarts on Instagram

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    My first art work of the last of us

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    The unlisted release date trailer has had the release date edited out

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    The only change made since the unlisting is that the 5.29.20 release date has been edited out and there's just some small print on the bottom of screen instead.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II5UsqP2JAk&feature=emb_title

    submitted by /u/Killed-To_Death
    [link] [comments]

    I finished this game and now i feel dead inside

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    So i bought a ps4 to kill time during this quarantine, it came with the last of us remastered. I was like ok lets play this game to see what all the fuss is about.

    3 days later i just sit here on my couch watch the closing credits and feel a serious depression creeping in.

    Truly a masterpiece this game. I could play it over and over again but i know it would never feel the same.

    Im gonna have to do some serious cardio today until i pass out to keep my mind off this game.

    Tks for reading guys.

    submitted by /u/tonnambh
    [link] [comments]

    One reason Part 2 still isn't out - thousands of hours of work were scrapped in 2019

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    A quote from a Glassdoor review by an employee of Naughty Dog about TLOU Part II (24th October 2019):

    " - the crunch hours are awful. This has been the worst/longest crunch I've ever been part of. Despite management's efforts to mitigate crunch with careful planning and strict deadlines, the game ballooned, level designs changed (after design lock - see note *no one takes deadlines seriously) and thousands of hours of work were thrown away or redone. "

    submitted by /u/PresentRecipe
    [link] [comments]

    Guys, I want to thank you this community

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    It is so nice that here we can find people who are also desperately waiting for Part II. It's great to know I'm not alone! Thank you, everyone!

    submitted by /u/ilyalap
    [link] [comments]

    A victory shot

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    Release date trailer next Tuesday?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Is it possible that ND will release a release date trailer next Tuesday? They've been pretty quiet (as always, but even more so the past 2 weeks) and I've heard that they always release trailers on Tuesdays.

    Plus, they will need time to market the game if we're getting it anywhere near may/June/July. GameStop stores are also already planning to reopen soon, too. I know that has nothing to do with the manufacture problems they're having right now, but that's a good sign right?

    I'm not very educated on this topic, I just wanted to have a lil discussion, maybe comment some of your thoughts on this Tuesday reveal theory? (Also don't get your hopes up, this is just wishful thinking haha)

    submitted by /u/pinecone-TLOU
    [link] [comments]

    PlayStation Experience 2016

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    Just watched the panel discussion from 2016. God it's funny how Neil says that they have an idea of when we'll get to play the game but learning from their past experiences, they won't say anything until they know for sure. And here we are, 4 years and 2 delays later.

    submitted by /u/ilyalap
    [link] [comments]

    Waiting The Last of Us part 2

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    I Finally Finished my first playthrough Of The Last Of Us!!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    You guys are probably tired of seeing posts like this, or maybe you arnt, lol. I finally finished my first play through of this game and I took my time on this but other people probably rushed through it, doesn't matter if ya rush through it or take your time, I got this game for free on ps plus last year cuz I was interested in it but never bought it(not cuz I didn't want to, I was just busy with lots of other games), anyway I saw it was free for ps plus and I was like ok nows my time to see how good this game really is, and I gotta say omfg I fucking loved playing this game!!!!, it's now one of my most fave ever!!!!!!, and I really cannot wait for Part 2 even though now part 2 doesn't have a release date I am eagerly awaiting the sequel!!!!!!

    submitted by /u/ozkar92
    [link] [comments]

    Finally finished Grounded+, only took me five years

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    I made this Hype/Sizzle Reel for Part II. The initial cutscene is meant to show the contrast in Ellie's thoughts and what we will see from her in the sequel. I hope you like it!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    I got this video recommended by Youtube. And Jesus Christ. How the heaven do you get this good O.o?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    The Last Of Us gameplay was way ahead of it's time, gta 5 had 5 melee animation and automatic aiming in comparison for its time with worse physic. also the last of us had the most fluid combat. you could also shot a gun of an enemies hand and see there pain.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    How do I preorder the last of us 2?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    I've been wanting to preorder this game for a while and I searched it up, I found that GameStop is selling the preorder rn for 59.99$. What's the best way to preorder the game? Is GameStop a good way to go?

    submitted by /u/maglered
    [link] [comments]

    Now i can finally rest watch the sun rise with a grateful account

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    Iron Man VR that has been delayed with TLOU2 by SIE will be added to PS store this week.Could it be ����

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment