• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    The Last of Us | The Streets

    The Last of Us | The Streets


    The Streets

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Needed a break from my Grounded beat down... Attempted Ellie's tattoo for my third embroidery project ever.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    Did my best to make the firefly logo in animal crossing

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Just lost one of my closest friends who I met in tlou :(

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Just found out a few hours ago that I have lost one of my closest friends and I am lost right now, was looking forward to playing tlou2 with him as it was the place we met but now I know I will play the game with somthing missing.

    Spoken to the boy every day almost since I met him in game, he was always struggling with health issues and would never complain witch always put life into perspective for me, he would always be there when I was pissed off to listen then call me an fucking idiot for getting pissed off at somthing so stupid haha.

    Togither we played over 200 ges togither we lost count after a while, I'm going to miss the boy more than anything. Sorry if this isn't the place for this but I just hope everyone gets a chance of a friendship like I had with this boy.

    If it wasn't for this game I wouldn't have had the best friendship I've ever had, thank you naughty dog for bringing us two togither

    Sorry if the post is a bit all over the place my heads not working atm.

    submitted by /u/AndyBossNelson
    [link] [comments]

    About to start playing for the first time and the menu screen is SUPER immersive

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    All these similarities... Stay indoors, everybody.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    The Beach

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    No not again

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    For everyone who needs a break with a little calmness and inner peace. I made a short video [10:00:00] about one of my favorite moments in the game that helps me cope with life when everything’s overwhelming sometimes. Link’s in the comments.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    depressed

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    I just replayed main story and left behind and i'm so fucking stressed i don't know what else to play like it was so good that everything else sucks. which is awful cause i'm in quarantine with nothin to do. any recommendations

    submitted by /u/_slurr
    [link] [comments]

    Joel Foreshadowing?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    So the military went for the needs of the many, the greater good, over the needs of one, and this resulted in nothing. This is what happens in the prologue when Sarah dies. Is this meant to echo the Fireflies? They will kill Ellie for the greater good, but this results in nothing. So will it be Joel's actions that end up saving humanity?

    submitted by /u/sawmason
    [link] [comments]

    Any new updates because I’m really far behind

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Soooooo I just found out there's a new type of infected That was first announced A YEAR AGO made me wonder what else I missed can you guys fill me in since I'm kinda out of the loop :(

    submitted by /u/KristynaIsHere
    [link] [comments]

    Need a little help with explaining TLOU.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Hello internet stranger, sorry in advance for wasting your time with this post, but I'd really appreciate some help with this. I need to make a 6 minutes long video about a topic of my choice and I chose The Last Of Us, now, I don't really know what to say in this presentation, the plot? Character's analysis? Take in consideration this is for a teacher who doesn't even plays videogames.

    submitted by /u/Roblablablah
    [link] [comments]

    Corona Virus and pre order

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Is anyone else a bit worried that they won't be able to get their copy of part II because the stores will be closed? Is anyone just gonna end up buying a digital version if they cant get their copy? I bought an Ellie edition but I wonder if I'll be able to pick it up when the release happens.

    submitted by /u/femmefighter
    [link] [comments]

    Tlou platinum trophies question

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    So I'm playing again tlou to get the platinum trophie. But I'm passing it in grounded so I'm doing everything in one run. Recently I'm looking for the notes and I die. Do I need to pick up again the notes or is already count for the trophies to get all notes?

    submitted by /u/SecretDusterls
    [link] [comments]

    With a couple months to Part II...Finally got a PS3 and This Gem.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    Made a Last of Us inspired scene due to being on lockdown and excited for the new title I hope y’all don’t hate it

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    One of the best open scenes in gaming.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Man. Found this after many OW games over the recent years. Maybe it's what's going on with the world or just good writing etc but I was crying like a baby 10 mins in. I'm on board man😉

    submitted by /u/ozmatterhorn
    [link] [comments]

    I hope Ellie and Bill meet again in TLOU2

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    Anyone else? I loved their banter lol

    submitted by /u/LCHernandez
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment