• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    The Last of Us | Aged like fine wine:(

    The Last of Us | Aged like fine wine:(


    Aged like fine wine:(

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Headshot Compilation [1] The Last of Us Grounded Mode

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Joel on a roof overlooking Bill's Town

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    The Last of Us Part II Fan Art: Critiques and suggestions appreciated :) Excited for the game to come out !

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Stranded

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    I’m playing on Grounded and have no supplies left so David is my only protection. Is there any chance that he’ll actually kill it?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    As dark as it seems, I offer you a message in these trying times

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    First time messing around with the photomode on this game. Im actually delighted with it.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Inside

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Crafting items bug?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Not sure how common it is: But I have encountered two things when it comes to the crafting pieces. 1. I just collected an item and it didn't show up in my inventory. And 2. Even when I have two items that I need to craft a health kit for example, it still won't let me craft it. Just looking to see if it's something I'm not getting here, or if it's an actual bug.

    submitted by /u/NoRingsCity7
    [link] [comments]

    Gamestop is closing all U.S. store on the 22nd....

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    With all GS stores closing on the 22nd, will they now go bankrupt and become defunct prior to the launch. Will we lose our Ellie edition pre-orders?

    submitted by /u/thessminowjohnson
    [link] [comments]

    What's something new you find even on multiple playthroughs?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    I've recently beat the game for the like 15th time and I recently found out that there is a hidden room in the library in which I believe is the Pittsburgh chapter!

    What's something new that you've found??

    submitted by /u/Vicious_Zephyr
    [link] [comments]

    DID ELLIE ATE THE DEER? At first I thought that yes because David was trying to be friendly so he was respecting her, but then in this scene you see a perfectly deer hanging.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    In what order should I play/read everything?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    I've already played Last of Us and Left Behind, and I've also read (and own) American Dreams, but that was like six years ago.

    submitted by /u/TheFerg714
    [link] [comments]

    Joel has Jedi mind powers

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    Just completed the game on grounded

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    And I got no trophy come on how do i flex on my ps4 friends now

    submitted by /u/MZGrav1ty
    [link] [comments]

    Where Is The Best Place To Pre-Order?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    TL;DR, the title.

    So in the past, I've always pre-ordered games from Best Buy (Forza Horizon 2, Red Dead Redemption 2, Mario Maker 2, etc.) and I always had a pretty good time picking them up; no problems. That is, until I pre-ordered Death Stranding last year, and Best Buy didn't get their shipment in on time from UPS. Long story short they ended up telling me to come in-store 3 separate times over the course of the day and even on the third time, they still didn't have it in. At that point they could tell how pissed I was so they ended up transferring my purchase to a Best Buy 30 miles away that I had to drive to. Yeah, that just wasn't a great experience to say the least...

    More recently however I finally decided to pick up The Last of Us on PS3 (because it was $3 vs. the $15 for the remaster and I didn't know if I'd like it or not + the remaster takes up more space which I was already low on on my PS4) at my friend's recommendation. And I loved it! So even though I've recently been trying to save up all my extra money to get a PS5 close to launch, I'd like to pre-order The Last of Us Part II.

    Leading me finally into my question, where would you say the best place to do so is? I could take a gamble at Best Buy again, or maybe I should try GameStop/Amazon or Walmart? If you couldn't tell I don't want to buy digitally off the PS Store, even though that would obviously be the most convenient. With this whole Covid-19/coronavirus panic going around and everything closing down, that probably complicates matters further...

    So, for anybody like me who is buying physically, what are your pre-ordering plans, if any? I'd really like to hear them!

    submitted by /u/Atari-Dude
    [link] [comments]

    Grounded help

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    I'm currently attempting my first grounded run, and am stuck at the bridge section. I would like to get through it using stealth, but it seems next to impossible. For some context- Molotovs-2 Bombs-0 Hunting rifle-6 ammo Shotgun-5 Revolver and 9mm-4 Any advice on how to get through with stealth or should I just engage in combat?

    submitted by /u/daemontail
    [link] [comments]

    Collectors Edition pre-order from GameStop

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    In early February, I pre-ordered the collectors edition from GameStop. I've been skeptical on if my pre-order will get cancelled, as it's been nearly 2 months and they still have the collectors edition available to purchase. I just have a hard time believing that they will have enough. Also, when I check my order status, it says "waiting for product availability". What are the odds my order gets cancelled? Would I have a better chance pre-ordering at Best Buy instead? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

    submitted by /u/DawsonMcBride
    [link] [comments]

    Cinematic or performance on ps4 pro?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Which one is better for PS4 pro? Cinematic or performance mode (30 fps but better graphics vs 60 fps but downgraded graphics). Does it make huge difference? Please, share with me your personal opinion.

    submitted by /u/Nikolaskai
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment