• Breaking News

    Monday, March 23, 2020

    The Last of Us | The Last of Us Part II themed PS4

    The Last of Us | The Last of Us Part II themed PS4


    The Last of Us Part II themed PS4

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Joel (Troy Baker) sings country roads

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Teamwork

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    Young Joel ��

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    I made an Ellie drawing

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Really young Joel, Part 2 ����

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Original photo cred to @lesserweevils

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Ellie in Bill’s town

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    Ellie goes to a psychologist. (Kaitlyn Dever would be my choice for the series)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    I just want Hugh Jackman as Joel

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Gotcha!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    A Giraffe was spotted in Bill’s town

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Reminded me of the part right outside the capitol

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Good to know there's plenty of "shit-paper"!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Vampire bear

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    It wasn't hard as i expected (said by someone who played it like 6 times... ) Hardest part was in sewers when Joel is alone with Sam and after that when Joel is waiting with Henry until Ellie and Sam open that DAMN doors! + my new Fireflies tattoo , i cant even describe what this game mean to me.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    What is an underrated moment/aspect of this game that no one talks about? SPOILERS Obviously

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Some of my personal favourite moments in the game go un-noticed by the general public. I want take the time and talk about these moments.

    During the Colorado University level when you're on the horse and Ellie asks Joel what his childhood dream was. He was hesitant to respond at first, but then he finally admitted that he wanted to be a "singer." I remember I almost spat out my drink out of surprise. I loved Ellie's reaction too, begging him to sing her a song lol I would've done the same thing XD

    Also during the Colorado University level, during the beginning cutscene when they first walk into the premises of the University. Joe explains to Ellie the game of American football and how it's played. It was a sweet "father/daughter" moment. It made me wonder if Joel ever tried introducing his daughter Sarah to football at one point. Maybe Sarah didn't like it, that's why we see pictures of her playing soccer instead.

    submitted by /u/CanadianTurt1e
    [link] [comments]

    Joel’s (and sarah’s) last name on an award in sarah’s room, behind a medal on the award frame, (SNEAKY DEVS) as an easter egg, sadly I can only upload one picture on reddit, amazing easter egg/detail. PS: look at the bottom left of the photo, zoom in and tilt your head a bit to see it. Stay safe!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Recent “quiz” I made on an r/gaming thread. Real headlines edited to remove COVID and direct quotes from the opening credits.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Opening cinematic of "The Last of Us" or recent news headlines:

    The number of US cases has surpassed 25,000.

    The number of confirmed deaths has passed 200.

    The governor has called a state of emergency.

    There were hundreds of bodies lining the streets.

    As the virus spreads, there is a growing need for hospital beds and supplies.

    WHO launches trials for promising treatments.

    Panic spread worldwide after a leaked report from the WHO revealed that the latest vaccination tests have failed.

    California is on lockdown. Residents are urged to stay inside.

    LA is the latest city to be placed under martial law.

    All residents are required to report to their designated quarantine areas.

    Riots over virus fears kill dozens.

    Riots have continued for the third consecutive day and rations are at an all time low.

    submitted by /u/SmurfSmiter
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think Part II is going to start were the the first part finished?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    Do you think the game will start immediately after Ellie answers Joel?, like if the cinematic from the first part was divided, but not gameplay, just a short cinematic.

    It would be so crazy, mostly because of the graphics difference.

    submitted by /u/BautiBon
    [link] [comments]

    So what y'all playing while waiting for part 2?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Since I pre ordered TLOU 2 back in September I have played TLOU (obviously), all 3 Life Is Strange games, Horizon Zero Dawn, Until Dawn, and now I'm starting into the latest Tomb Raider trilogy (kinda weird I picked it over uncharted for now huh?). Tomb raider will hopefully keep me going till May, then I will do another TLOU playthrough.

    submitted by /u/paraghmoore
    [link] [comments]

    My brother knows I love The Last of Us and just recently finished the game himself/saw the Part II 2018 gameplay trailer and got me a machete to commemorate Ellie ��

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Ads on TV and YouTube

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Short commercials started appearing on YouTube, and today I saw it on TV. I assume that a little excitement has begun, and at the end or middle of April we will get a trailer that will give us great confidence that the game will not be delayed. But I do not advise anyone to watch this. No spoilers!

    submitted by /u/FonarFinestxxx
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t understand the ending. Pls explain :(

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Ever since I played through the game, I've always been thinking about what Joel actually said to Ellie (and lied) about the fireflies. Someone please tell me!

    submitted by /u/tacrumble
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment