• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    The Last of Us | Hunted

    The Last of Us | Hunted


    Hunted

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Finally got to hang these the other day!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    “We only take what we have to.” - Sam

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    My so doesn't really game and we're spending isolation playing all my old games. Played skyrim all last week and started last of us today. Kinda feels like I get to play them for the first time again.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    My very generous friend just gave me his Joel Edition, with the stickers and everything!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    I finally did it. After all I'd been through, and everything I did. This wasn't for nothing. *comment a screenshot if you've also reached 100% completion*

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Day 3 of wife asking to change our ‘quarantine’ music I’d been playing in the house.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    This is a good thing, right?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    The Persona

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Ouch, that must hurt!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    PS5's super-fast SSD reveal has Last of Us 2 co-director very excited

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Finally ready for Tlou part 2

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    I suddenly remembered Dark Souls bugs

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    California Gov issues state-wide "Stay At Home" order

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    I'm still staying positive that this has no impact on crunch-time...

    submitted by /u/ralphplatt
    [link] [comments]

    A quick sketch of Ellie

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    I will not watch the launch or story trailer

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    I think it's enough for me, from now on I want to be surprised with everything, and not expect or knowing that something will happen, a character appear, a new enemie or even a new location from the game that showed up on the trailer.

    It will be hard to avoid that, but I will try to keep strong, wish me luck guys :)-

    submitted by /u/Galinha2
    [link] [comments]

    So do we have a secret handshake that I need to learn now that I'm in this club? For TLoU2, will it come with Grounded mode at release and if so, are any of you going to start with it? What new challenges do you think we will face with Grounded in part 2, such as scent strength, dodge mechanics?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Gaming March Madness 2020

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Hey Last of Us fans, since a lot of us are trapped inside for a while, I thought it'd be fun to have our own March Madness to bide the time. I selected 64 games, The Last of Us among them, to participate in this bracket.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/vgmarchmadness/comments/fl4s2i/march_madness_round_1/

    I'm still figuring out how to host these things, so any constructive criticism is welcome!

    I've created a new subreddit just for this

    submitted by /u/metalhead35815
    [link] [comments]

    This is a question I've had for a while

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    When you play as Ellie and fight infected with David, how come when the bloater throws spores on you, you die. Ellie is immune I don't get it

    submitted by /u/MZGrav1ty
    [link] [comments]

    70 days to go

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Let's enjoy this. When I'm excited too much about something, that's all I think about, and when it finally comes I realize I have spent all my energy on the waiting. I doubt this will be the case about part II, as we have been waiting on it for 7 years. But... let's just enjoy this time. The time of waiting. The time of being excited, the time when we know nothing about the game yet, the time when we don't yet relate part I and II, the time when all that you can find online about part II is theories and guessing. And when the time comes, we will be changed people, with new perspectives and thoughts. After all, this is the biggest Naughty Dog's title yet. And I believe that, no matter what they do with the story, wether I like it or not, the game is going to be a masterpiece!

    (... unless they kill Joel. My heart couldn't handle it!)

    submitted by /u/esdoan65ja
    [link] [comments]

    The Woods

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    I’ve honestly never felt such anxiety playing a game as I have with this.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    I haven't played TLOU in a while so it's hard to remember exactly how I felt while playing it, but I decided to play left behind before I replayed TLOU as TLOU2 is coming out soon, and man, it reminded me just how much anxiety I feel playing this great game. I've never felt anxiety playing a game before like I have with this one. The intensity you get trying to hide and move slowly so the clickers and zombies don't hear you or see you, and when they do hear you, the intensity you feel trying to fight them off or get away from them. This game keeps you on your toes so nicely and it's not like anything I've ever experienced. It's legit like watching a horror movie but you actually have some control over what happens. Do you guys feel the same way while playing?

    submitted by /u/capamericapistons
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie diggin in the crates...

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment