• Breaking News

    Friday, March 27, 2020

    The Last of Us | Original Concept Art from The Last of Us - Artist: Maciej Kuciara

    The Last of Us | Original Concept Art from The Last of Us - Artist: Maciej Kuciara


    Original Concept Art from The Last of Us - Artist: Maciej Kuciara

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    The one scene that continues to melt my heart more than any other.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    Sunlight

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Almost got the images right. (Day/Night theme with Galaxy Watch Designer)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    **GLITCH** Who is this lady?? I think she’s lost

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Sony are currently monitoring the situation. There’s a chance that current games in development may get delayed. Will The Last of Us Part 2 be one of them you think?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    I what to show TLOU to my 52 yrs old mom

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Because of coronavirus outbreak, our country on quarantine. So I spending a lot of time together with my family. It happens so that I'm playing games since my childhood, and playing them a LOT. It's practically part of my life. But my parents never understood my passion. They wasn't against, but they never follow why I spend so much time playing, telling me that I'm wasting my time.

    Few days ago I was on my 2nd playthrough of PREY. My mom ask me what i was playing and i briefly described her the whole plot. She was surprised, how someone was able to come to mind with such idea. I suggested her that, she can seat near me and watch some game while I'm playing next time.

    Well, since we all sitting home, we will play a game together. You can get from a title that i choosed TLOU to be THE GAME =)

    some facts about my mom: - She doesn't really like anything which is at least slightly deviate from real life. Including sci-fi, zombies, fantasy etc. It should be just drama so she can like it. - She always worried about movie characters. - She hate gore.

    I will not tell her what is TLOU all about, or that it include zombies. So later I will update post with her reaction to the prologue.

    submitted by /u/AvengeRofDeviL
    [link] [comments]

    At the beach. This is after they jumped off the bridge.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    What places would you like to explore in part two?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    I think it would be great to get to an airport at some point and see what happened after the outbreak

    submitted by /u/rockfade
    [link] [comments]

    Action star Joel!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Joel be like: Ellie yo see that guy over there he own me some toilet paper (also enjoy the wallpaper)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Which throwable weapon do you prefer?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Noticed this cool feature that they added and wanted to test it out! I figured since there are only six options that this question could be perfect to see what the majority of players like to use besides actual handheld weapons. Feel free to share your thoughts with your choice if you want!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/buritters
    [link] [comments]

    What, in your opinion, is your favorite/best TLoU let’s play?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    I checked the sub and saw this question was asked 2 years ago and in that time, we got even more let's plays of it. Plus since we're in quarantine, I can watch some ones I haven't seen yet. Personally I like the ones with a face cam because I want to see their reactions to certain moments. My go-to's are PewDiePie and the React channel.

    submitted by /u/Pentaholic888
    [link] [comments]

    TLOU Part II Ellie Edition

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm curious I'm debating on buying the digital deluxe edition of the game, but I wanna get the Ellie Edition if I can, any idea if they will sell more of these packs?

    submitted by /u/Being_Delirious
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished the game for the first time!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    And damn it was good. Now I just feel empty you know

    submitted by /u/teetster45
    [link] [comments]

    Some Grounded headshots while in isolation ��

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Has this happened to anyone else?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Question about part 2 plot [Spoilers]

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Is it implied that Ellie forgives Joel after the events of the first or do you guys think this will be unraveled in this next part? Honestly I hope they address it because I feel like there's closure that needs to happen. When I was replaying the game I noticed how Ellie was super open and talkative and you see her turn into Joel by the end. I'm just hoping we get to see more of early game Ellie if that makes sense

    submitted by /u/McThrowAwayBlue42
    [link] [comments]

    If you haven't read this yet then I thoroughly recommend it.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Arm Yourself

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Recordings of the Zombie Apocalypse - The Last of Us | (I've always wanted to make this video. I hope you enjoy!)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment