• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 26, 2020

    The Last of Us | Ellie has matured.

    The Last of Us | Ellie has matured.


    Ellie has matured.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    A part of my collection from this beautiful game.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Since I’m forced to stay at home, I decided to get back into drawing. (Going for Joel?)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Made Joel and Ellie in Lego

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    My kitty loves to look at the loading screen. He’ll stay down there even after the game loads just waiting for the dust to come back.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    Same energy.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Another pic from me messing around with photomode. God, this is fun.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    It looks like Frank died during the boogaloo. He's the only idiot that would wear a shirt like that.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    4 stages of coronavirus

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Highway tunnel

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    I just started Grounded+ but I have a story about my Grounded play through. When I was in the hospital I stealth killed a couple fireflies. One of them said this to me as I grabbed them, “Is she worth it?”

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Crawling like Ellie in my neighbor’s yard. How well am I hidden?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Just thought it looked cool:)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Starting a patio garden and picked up a gnome. I always thought they were super cute. Not fairies though, they creep me out.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    God bless quarantine (Italian version)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    I just finished the last of us and for some reason I feel like apart of my life is now missing.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    I recently played the last of us because I heard good things about it. Let me tell you I did not even know what this game was about. When I got into this game it felt so real and it's like I was watching an amazing show or movie. Every day I hoped to play more and learn about the story. I thought Red Dead 2 was the most cinematic game I'll ever play. I was so, so wrong. This game captivated me and I just can't describe it. Now that it's over I feel weird and wanting more story. For some reason I'm exited for the last of us part ll but I'm too scared that they will change so much. I loved the part of the duo, Joel and Ellie, on their endless oydessy of adventures. I kept on forgetting I was playing the game the cut scene's felt so real. Now that it's over I feel so weird.

    submitted by /u/Chilly306
    [link] [comments]

    During the Winter section of the game, there’s some dialogue I’m curious about.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    When you're playing as Ellie and trying to escape David's town he catches you in the restaurant and you have to sneak around. When he first walks in he says "How did you do it?" Does anyone know what he's referring to? He never mentions how she did anything after that although a little later he does say something like "I gotta admit, you broke my faith for a minute." Is he just asking how she was able to trick him and break his faith since he believes she's not infected?

    submitted by /u/madpepper24
    [link] [comments]

    Can Ellie spread the infection by accident?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Ok so in the trailer Eliie kisses Dina. Can the infection spread through contact like that like in 28 weeks later? Ellie did bite David and said he was infected but we never got to see it play out.

    submitted by /u/ddgoodman92
    [link] [comments]

    Distance

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Blood on your hands

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    How many playthroughs of this game have you started and/or completed?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    I'm doing yet another one and just wondered what the general number is :D

    submitted by /u/AndHellFollowedAfter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment