• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 25, 2020

    The Last of Us | Ellie drawing I did yesterday, hope you like it!

    The Last of Us | Ellie drawing I did yesterday, hope you like it!


    Ellie drawing I did yesterday, hope you like it!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Joel evolution.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Ellie art by @hyeonjin_art on Twitter

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    a stunning piece of art by reham (instagram in the comments)

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    28 days later nod in the last of us graphic novel

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    If you know, you know

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Im bored. Ellie - The last of us 2

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Although the time and date covers up Ellie a little bit, I love this wallpaper!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    The opening credits feel so relatable now

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    So with all the coronavirus shit going on + the fact I live in a country that is about to suffer a big hit due to our leaders not taking this pandemic seriously enough, I often catch myself watching the news and thinking about the opening credits of the first game.
    The way they show the chaos progressively growing through the news is so amazing, specially with how relatable the first news are. It made me understand better what the world was going through in that universe.

    Reminded me how damn perfect this game is

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyHi6H6LmKs

    submitted by /u/FakerDog
    [link] [comments]

    I tried making a rough sketch of Joel...

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Is it me or does Ellie always looks different?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    WOW, I absolutely forgot that I own this!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    How Naughty Dog Decides Your Decisions

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    An interesting double entendre I just noticed toward the end of the game.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    When Ellie and Joel are moving towards the tunnel on the way to the hospital , they discuss Sarah. Ellie apologised for Joel's loss and soon after says "This time is gonna be different. I know it". Joel then asks what she means and she says she believes the fireflies are going to be there. Maybe I'm just deeping it too much but I also like to think Naughty Dog we're throwing us a hint , as "this time " WAS different , and Joel could save Ellie, which he couldn't for Sarah.

    And that's some smart writing.

    submitted by /u/thisshitisfiya
    [link] [comments]

    Omg!! I made this screenshot,I love it!!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Will Joel feel like he failed as a father?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    This recently came into my head. We know Joel is going to help Ellie on her quest based on the most recent trailer, but will he actually agree with what she's doing. Joel spent the entire first game trying to protect Ellie from the world, and it seems like he's doing that even 4-5 years later based on what Jesse says at the dance. With this is mind, it seems likely that Joel would feel responsible for Ellie's choice to go down such a violent path. The way Part II explores their relationship dynamic will be interesting to say the least.

    submitted by /u/CozzyZ
    [link] [comments]

    Look what I just pick up from my comic book store! Hoping to get them dry cleaned and heat pressed abit before getting them graded! Issues #1-4 varies from first print to 3rd

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    I can't wait to see all 3 together again.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Just started over again on Survival after beating the game on Hard. Any suggestions to help me along my amazing-yet-savage journey?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    I know I will not have access to Listening Mode, but are there any other limitations? Give me all the tips you got please, my heart is already racing because I just got to the wharf :)

    submitted by /u/Psych_Riot
    [link] [comments]

    The Suffering

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    It's officially been 6 months since the last trailer/news drop. Perhapse there is some news on the horizon... who will be watching the next news drops and who will be avoiding them?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    As the title says. It's been half a year since outbreak day, meaning it's been 6 months since we got a trailer or any major news on Part II. This likely means we should be getting news soon considering we will be hitting the 60 day mark.

    Who will be watching the next news drops and who will be avoiding them???

    submitted by /u/ReyHabeas
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for a beginner?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    (Comments might include spoilers, do I have to tag my post for that? Please tell me in the comments)

    I just started playing The Last Of Us remastered recently for the first time ever. I literally found out about this game in February THIS YEAR, I don't know how i went 7 years with no knowledge of this game ever even existing lmao

    Since the release of Part II is coming out soon, I want to finish the first game quickly and move on to the DLC, with plenty of time to go online and discuss the game with other people. So, got any tips for a beginner?

    Feel free to spoil the story in the comments. I watched a full 10-hour let's play before getting the game for myself so I already know what happens.

    submitted by /u/Jokerkee
    [link] [comments]

    Just got done playing TLU for the first time!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    I absolutely loved it! With the announcement of the HBO series I decided it was about time I give the game a go. I've only ever played the Jak series before and I can tell this game has similar if not far more mature flair to it. I thoroughly enjoyed how some levels feature Joel as the character of control and some as Ellie. And the way it subverted my expectations in the opening and pulled the rug out from under me was suberb! I've never cared for a video game character like that before especially one that I hadn't even gotten to thoroughly know. Just all around fantastic game I'm looking forward to play to dlc later this week!

    submitted by /u/teskham
    [link] [comments]

    Shipwrecked.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment