• Breaking News

    Monday, March 2, 2020

    The Last of Us | Oof 💔

    The Last of Us | Oof ��


    Oof ��

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:23 PM PST

    Got inspired by The Last of Us II

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:07 AM PST

    Thought you guys would find this interesting. My signed copy of the last of us, which Troy Baker said was his favourite quote in the game. “Make every shot count”

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:07 PM PST

    I drew Ellie with her guitar while waiting for the upcoming game

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:07 AM PST

    Ellie with the Uno Reverse Card

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:25 AM PST

    Happy Spring, everyone. We’re getting closer.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:40 AM PST

    Well, i just finished the game and loved it.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:47 PM PST

    We hit 100K !!!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:40 PM PST

    The First of Us - #2 called Guitar by kopfstoff

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:55 AM PST

    So happy I was able to pick this up at my local gaming store for only $15!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:10 AM PST

    ''Naughty Dog changes Joel's design and fans go CRAZY'' - IGN

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:19 PM PST

    If you are in the world of THE LAST OF US, what will you do ?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:11 AM PST

    george the friendly clicker!!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:28 PM PST

    Bill's Town

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:47 PM PST

    goddamn sewers

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:26 PM PST

    Just finished Part 1. Bring on Part 2!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:51 PM PST

    Do you think the decision what Joel made will be talked about in part 2?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:22 AM PST

    im really excited. Do you think the debate that Joel did the right thing or not will be tackled?

    I have a suspicion that after Marlene died, there were Fireflies in the building taking on the task and will pursue Ellie and Joel and this story piece will be further developed in Part 2.

    I dont think the game will be only about Dina dying and avenging her. It will be more complex. Maybe it will be the catalyst, but it will be eventually about what Joel did and what the Fireflies are up to. I dont think they just let this go so easily, because there were other people in the building besides Marlene and the doctors.

    Also further developing the story piece about Ellies immunity would be the most logical thing and i bet it will be the center of Part 2 next to the conflict between these two about joel's decision.

    and the interesting thing is... Ellie wouldnt get to know Dina if joel would ve made a different call. So the consequences of Joel's decision will be reflected in Part 2.

    Somebody dies close to Ellie and she will go down in a Dark path. So Joel was right to save her and eventually causing Ellie to suffer further more?

    Ellie got to know and kiss Dina and live her life in mostly piece for 5 years. So Joel was right to save her and give her more time to live and experience love and other human things once more?

    interensting questions and im really excited to find out the answers

    submitted by /u/Zozy90
    [link] [comments]

    Separated

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:53 AM PST

    our baby grew up so fast!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:52 PM PST

    Almost kind of sad that there's going to be a lot of content that we will have missed out on considering ellies age jump. All of the birthdays, Joel teaching her to swim and play guitar, meeting her first gf after riley, finally getting to make friends her own age, enjoying the more peaceful life in Tommy's town... becoming less of a kid and more of an adult

    submitted by /u/CHIILLPIILL
    [link] [comments]

    Don't think I will ever play Last of Us 1 again

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:38 PM PST

    I played Last of us when it was released. I enjoyed it in the sense of a thriller/horror. I also liked the Joel and Ellie bonding, other characters, apocalyptic world etc. etc. - all the stuff everyone likes.

    Fast forward to now, I started playing again since Last of Us II is coming. My experience this time around is ... for the lack of better word.... different. A sense of dread and despair within me, I cannot quite pin point from the beginning. In my first playthrough, I was shocked to see Joel's daughter die at the start and how awful Joel must have been feeling/felt. But that's just not it - there is something else, something more - I couldn't quite place.

    But I soon realized what it is different in my current experience. After you meet Henry and his brother, you cross the bridge, get seperated, jump off the bridge and join up again with them. From the shore, you go into the sewers where you find that some people had tried to make it a home. You see, at first, letters mentioning children, then toys - my sense of dread started increasing including my anxiety.

    You get seperated again, Ellie on the other side. You navigate the horrors and meet with her again. Soon, you go into a room where you find bodies of little children with a woman who died, probably of group murder/suicide. You read the letter.

    That's it. My hands were shaking last night. I couldn't play anymore. Just before you see their bodies, you see all the toys, so cruel of the devs.

    I just cannot get that out of my head. Difference in my experince in this time, is because I am a dad now. My kid is almost 2 years old. Seeing the same toys that he litters around the house, in the game, just shook me to the core.

    Damn you, Last of Us, Damn you.

    [Edit] - Most people are reading my post as a "negative" review. No, this is a compliment to dev's. They did exactly what they set out to do, perhaps more.

    submitted by /u/saikrishnav
    [link] [comments]

    this flash light be like....

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:01 AM PST

    Just can't wait��

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:26 PM PST

    Tried to learn by ear (first time) the start of the solo from left behind (no tabs for some reason) - does it sound relatively similar?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:12 PM PST

    Soon we'll be 100.000!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:38 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment