• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 3, 2020

    The Last of Us | Adopted two kittens recently and oh man, do they love watching TLOU!

    The Last of Us | Adopted two kittens recently and oh man, do they love watching TLOU!


    Adopted two kittens recently and oh man, do they love watching TLOU!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:03 PM PST

    Where do you want to live ?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:57 AM PST

    Wallpaper on my phone forever :)

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 12:59 PM PST

    Potential DLC for part II?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:08 PM PST

    "Your watch is broken" ❤

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:22 AM PST

    Finally played TLOU. I strongly disliked it, at first, but...

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:55 PM PST

    ...by the end I considered it a masterpiece.

    It's not the games fault, I just had to settle in and see where the game was trying to take me.

    Joel has a character arc unlike many and for a while, I really didn't like him, as in, I thought he was a real SOB. Troy Baker was amazing as usual, but for a while I was pretty upset with Joel.

    By the end, he was still not a good guy. But he was absolutely a believable character with clearly understood motivations, one I want to see redeemed.

    I loved Ellie, no complaints at all, she's just an amazing complex character and Ashley Johnson's portrayal was authentic, nuanced, spot on.

    Hearing W. Earl Brown's voice come out of Bill made me overjoyed, as a huge fan of the actor and the Deadwood series. He was perfect for the role.

    I had some quibbles with the mechanics at first. After dozens of deaths and a few near-rage-quits, I finally "got it". At around the half-way point I found my groove and thoroughly enjoyed the stealth and combat from then on.

    The crafting and exploration was good, wish there had been a bit more of it.

    Everything about the game is designed to pull you into the story and the game world. It has the most immersive, intense gameplay I've experienced since the Metro series, but with a story and characters at the highest tier of interactive entertainment.

    I know there are a billion posts on this sub blowing sunshine up this game's asshole, but to my genuine surprise, it's deserving of the accolades.

    submitted by /u/renacido42
    [link] [comments]

    Another phone wallpaper - Burning Car

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:32 AM PST

    I have finally joined the platinum club for this masterpiece, I'm so ready for part 2!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:18 PM PST

    You Can't Stop This

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 12:30 AM PST

    This is how Ellie will get her bow in Part II !

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:52 AM PST

    Neil posted this on Twitter a few days ago- the very first piece of advertisement for the game, released before the full reveal in 2011. Check it out.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:19 PM PST

    I fell in love with this game in the summer of 2014 after my senior year of high school. The emotional journey I've been through to get here was worth it, and I just cannot wait for Part II. Wish me luck in grounded mode.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:22 PM PST

    What edition should I preorder?? Looking for practicality and a little extra fun stuff. New to this subreddit.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:34 PM PST

    Probably my favorite photo I've taken in photomode.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Theory #4637638

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:19 PM PST

    Theory: Ellie may be immune in the sense that she won't turn into anything, but her anger and rage is a closeted symptom of the infection uniquely affecting her in other ways, particularly mentally.

    submitted by /u/Aidend95
    [link] [comments]

    Here is main theme of second game.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:19 AM PST

    Sam & Henry's crew

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:52 PM PST

    So Henry said they were with a larger group that got separated when they entered Pittsburgh. Does anyone know if Neil or others at ND said anything to fill in the details of this group? Were they all from Hartford? The Pittsburgh asshole kill a bunch of people on & off camera; were those people members of Henry & Sam's group?

    submitted by /u/paradox28jon
    [link] [comments]

    To the non-native english speakers players out there,will you play Part II with english subtitles or with your language?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Sometimes they translate things that shouldn't be translated like the infected classes and stuff...And I think it is better written because it was how it meant to be...How will you play it?

    submitted by /u/FuMarMATa455
    [link] [comments]

    THAT YouTube comment.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:26 AM PST

    Hey guys, I was wondering. I'm sure everyone has seen the mad lad on the release date trailer that was counting down how many days were left before the release date. Did he/she delete their comment or am i the only not seeing that comment anymore? I used to use that countdown as a guide. I hope they didn't delete it or i hope whoever it is doing well. Just curious.

    submitted by /u/ACMuthwa04
    [link] [comments]

    TLOU2 Performance on Original PS4

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:44 PM PST

    Of course, there's no way to know thus far seeing as the game releases in a couple of months, but I am wondering if anyone else feels the same way in regards to worrying about performance on the original PS4.
    The cause of my concern comes from The Last Guardian, a very good game that I intend on completing, but one that runs poorly on my PS4 - whereas apparently, from reading I have done, if I were to have a PS4 Pro it would run at a stable frame rate. Is anyone else concerned about this? Has there been any announcements regarding the performance of the game on a standard PS4?

    submitted by /u/thoroughthoreau4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment