• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    The Last of Us | Ellie trying to whistle

    The Last of Us | Ellie trying to whistle


    Ellie trying to whistle

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:23 PM PST

    What is the scariest place in the game ??

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:34 AM PST

    Drew and animated my favorite scene from TLOU ✨

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 03:37 PM PST

    Removing characters can make for a beautiful picture

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:48 PM PST

    Necklace came in today. Now I gotta find a sweet chain.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:51 PM PST

    First Playthrough EVER about to start now!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:49 PM PST

    Was listening to Through the Valley for the 50th or so time and decided to draw Ellie

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 06:36 PM PST

    A coworker got me to start playing this and now I'm obsessed! I'm on my second playthrough, I've gone from Easy to Grounded and I'm looking for your best Grounded stories please!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:44 PM PST

    My coworker was raving about this game and played through it on easy as well. I realized I had the remastered edition on my PS4 from the PS+ giveaway and figured I'd give it a shot. I could not stop playing! Even when the FF7R demo came out, I played that, beat it and while at work the next day, all I could think about was TLoU! I kept seeing posts where people were saying that Grounded was the way the game was meant to be played, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm at work now, but I played just before coming to work and I'm currently hanging upside down! Can't wait to get home to try to get out of that predicament! So far, I've used a grand total of 3 bullets, to dispose of the clicker in the leaning building. I think I died about 30 times in that part, where there are the 4 roamers and the clicker. I can now tell you the exact paths of every single one of them. Took me only 3 tries to get through the Capitol Building gauntlet, which was nice considering you don't get a checkpoint after the first group.

    I have even managed with my enthusiasm to convince my wife to play it, which I didn't think would happen. She's a bit of a chicken when it comes to these types of games, but at least there aren't any jump scares. I seriously can't stop talking about this game to anyone who will listen, even though I'm a bit late to the party! I went from having zero interest in TLoU2 a week ago to having it as an absolute must-buy that I cannot wait for!

    Does anyone have any interesting stories about their Grounded runs? I'd love to hear them! Even memories of the tough areas and how it felt to defeat those parts!

    submitted by /u/Xaiadar
    [link] [comments]

    Last of Us 2 fanart I made a while back

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Last of Us 2 fanart I made a while back

    Hey gang, I made this a while ago and it just occurred to me you all might want to see it.

    https://preview.redd.it/yd67knp0mhk41.jpg?width=2000&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1415aee182cb2167fea12980c2486d0169f54dcc

    submitted by /u/Astrocreep2046
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of Us Part II - fan poster I made

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:08 PM PST

    Okay, so Grounded Mode is hard

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:00 PM PST

    I've been such a huge fan of this game since its release. I'm relatively activeish on this sub because this game means so much to me. I've never tried Grounded Mode though. I would always just convince myself that I'll "do it later." It's now later, and with Part II coming out soon I decided to take a stab at it once and for all.

    But what the hell.

    I had no idea what I was walking in to. I knew it was going to be difficult with the no focused hearing, but the one hit kills and no bullets ??? I'm still trying to get to Robert and these guys have already gotten me a few times. It's gonna be a long road ahead, so we'll see how far I get before Part II finally comes. Love you guys, wish me luck!!

    submitted by /u/chloooay
    [link] [comments]

    Still my favorite shelf. Looking forward to part 2.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 03:09 AM PST

    About the game going gold

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:10 PM PST

    So, out of curiosity (and a fair amount of boredom that needed to expediting) I cross-referenced TLOU2's release date with that of Uncharted 4's "going gold" date and found something interesting that we may be a bit hopeful.

    Uncharted 4 had a release date of May 10th 2016, with a "gone gold" date of March 19th. When the gold date came around, there was the obvious two-month wait, for disc distribution and that of the various editions.

    I am by no means Nostradamus reincarnated, but we could see a repeat of this with TLOUII and might see the game go gold towards the end of this month (a later "going gold" date to reflect the later release date compared with that of U4) assuming there are no later delays.

    When the game goes gold? That's when the real waiting starts lol.

    Or maybe my boredom's reached a whole new peak and I'm reaching. Who knows?

    submitted by /u/Aidend95
    [link] [comments]

    The last of us song. Anyone know any other really good ones? Getting pumped for Part II

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:13 PM PST

    How do you want the gameplay to be divided? Poll.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:23 PM PST

    1. 100% Ellie with or without companion.

    2. 75% Ellie, 25% Joel

    3. 50% Ellie, 25% Mystery Woman, 25% Joel

    4. 33% Ellie, 33% Joel, 33% Mystery woman.

    5. Option I didn't think of.

    Leave a number below. I'm really curious. I'm personally a 2.

    submitted by /u/Astarkw1
    [link] [comments]

    Bold Question: Do you have any doubts or fears about Part II?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:38 PM PST

    Rather than overhyping myself about Part II and risk being disappointed, I've been trying to set my standards low so that I can be left easier to impress.

    My only doubt is that it may be too long of a game

    I'm all for more content, but if the game is as long as it's stated to be (25 hours) I hope the pacing will be well done to keep me motivated.

    For example, I felt that Uncharted 4's third act was too bloated. The section with Elena and having to retrieve the car, then drive, then ride three elevators, then get to New Devon on foot felt like it could have cut to the chase much faster. Of course, I might just be the only one that felt that way. Still loved it btw

    I forgot where I found it, but Neil said something along the lines of "You might think you're getting to the end of the game, but then another thing happens, and it ends up opening a new location, and you find out you have much more to go"

    I hope that the story and pacing will keep me on the edge of my seat, hungry to play more rather than be like "Oh man, this game isn't done yet?"

    I'm accepting the fact that the main premise is a dead girlfriend (or surrogate father) revenge story. Whether Ellie's journey spirals into something more (eg. her immunity, Fireflies hunting her down, Seraphites, Yara and Lev), I have faith in Naughty Dog that they won't make it feel dragged out.

    Regardless of our doubts, I'm still very excited to play and am counting down the days to explore post pandemic America again

    TLDR: I hope that Part II's 25 hour playthrough won't feel as dragged out as Uncharted 4's third act (a play-through which was 16 hours). However, most Uncharted fans felt that the third act was fine on its own.

    Do you have any fears or doubts about Part II? Gameplay? Bigger not exactly meaning better? Accepting new characters? Controversy? Being traumatized as FUCK and having the game end on a cliffhanger?

    submitted by /u/rusted-keys
    [link] [comments]

    When should I leave this subreddit?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:38 PM PST

    This game means the world to me, as I'm sure it does to many of you as well, and I really don't want to get spoiled. I made that mistake with Fallen Order, and I don't want to repeat that with this game. So I guess my question is for people who have anticipated a game, and have gone through a media blackout until it launched; when do I leave this subreddit? And furthermore do y'all have any tips on avoiding spoilers on other media avenues?

    submitted by /u/RedditUserNumberB
    [link] [comments]

    So, how much do you actually think Ellie and Joel's relationship will be affected in the sequel?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 06:02 AM PST

    Now that there is only 87 days left, let's make a thread about this particular question: how much do you actually think Joel's lie affected his relationship with Ellie?

    Here is what I think. Judging by the way Ellie learned how to play guitar, as Joel said he would teach her, they're most certainly still on speaking terms, albeit Ellie would probably be more distant than before.

    Apparently, Druckmann stated Ellie loves Joel, but also hates him for taking her choice away. This might seem harsh at first glance, but I believe it makes perfect sense when you think about it.

    Many teenagers go through the "my parents suck" phase. Sure, being bothered by her survivor guilt is certainly a more serious matter than most teenagers' trivial ones, but Ellie's issues with Joel were ultimately the facts that he makes decisions for her, treats her like a child and doesn't let her have a say in matters important to her. Sounds familiar? Those are common reasons for teenager "hating" their parents.

    This might be the reason why she didn't seem happy to hear about Joel getting involved whenever she's scheduled to go out in the sequel. It might also be why she wasn't too thrilled when Joel showed up during her revenge quest. I wouldn't be surprised if she actually asked Tommy to not let Joel know what she was up to.

    Keep in mind I'm not saying Ellie's feelings shouldn't be taken seriously. But this interpretation might add more sense or comfort for people interpreting Druckmann's words as Ellie harboring genuine hate for Joel.

    submitted by /u/Super-Shenron
    [link] [comments]

    I wonder if decals in this game are randomly selected. This is the remastered on PS4 pro. No mods.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Anyone else feel like there is a lack of promotion for Part 2?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:06 AM PST

    I don't know about anyone else, but I have certainly been underwhelmed with the marketing for this game. It's supposedly a couple months till release, yet we barely know anything about the game, and haven't seen a lot. I feel like Naughty Dog are slightly letting the hype fall down, maybe not for hardcores, but for everyone else, they may forget that it's even coming out in May.

    submitted by /u/LewisEdgic
    [link] [comments]

    Not Anna

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:30 PM PST

    Are all the limited and collectors editions really sold out?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:57 PM PST

    I have been checking periodically, I am in Canada if that matters, but have see both the limited and collectors edition been sold out since they were taking online orders. Any hope of anyone getting one of the special editions without the use of a scalper?

    submitted by /u/ErmergerdUnicorns
    [link] [comments]

    Considering the trailers and info so far, in how much of the game do you think we'll have a companion with us?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:19 PM PST

    In the first game, Joel was at first with Tess, then with Ellie for the most part of the game. Then he got injured and the story took a turn. Do you think Ellie will mostly be alone in Part II? When do you think Dina disappears (or passes away)?

    I mean, one of the best parts of the game was the random diologue between the two. I wonder if we can feel the same vibe in part II, I would very much like to.

    submitted by /u/tommyleeroyce
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment