• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 5, 2020

    The Last of Us | My last of us tattoo

    The Last of Us | My last of us tattoo


    My last of us tattoo

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:44 AM PST

    mmmh it seems that this gamplay part is right before the final scene of the trailer

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 02:59 AM PST

    Ellie and Riley ❤

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:47 AM PST

    The museum

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:15 PM PST

    As someone who played TLOU for the first time this year:

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:07 PM PST

    Holy shit.

    Why have I never played this game before? It made me more emotional than any game I've ever played, by a huge margin. I know I'm late to the game but I just feel like I need to express how I feel about it even though it's all already been said.

    Everything from the characters, to the dialogue, how it looks, the combat, EVERYTHING. It's all amazing. Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson absolutely killed it, and it makes me super excited for part two. As soon as I finished the game I watched all the interviews and behind the scenes stuff that I could. I also watched the live show that they did, and the definitive playthrough on Retro Replay. I love Troy's attempts at "stealth", haha.

    I started the game midway through January for the first time, and now I am on my fifth playthrough. Every time I play the emotional beats still hit, it never feels stale. I've never had a game make me care about it's characters so much.

    It's immediately become my favorite game, and I'm almost glad I played the game this late because now I have almost no wait for the sequel compared to those that played it for the first time years ago.

    I'm so excited to see where Neil & Naughty Dog go with the sequel, and I have full faith in them that they will do the ending of TLOU justice.

    Here's to a great game, great people, and great characters. I'm so excited for TLOU Part 2.

    submitted by /u/BenTheBot
    [link] [comments]

    My TLOU theme cover on the keyboard!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Close up

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:41 PM PST

    What is the scariest Bloater encounter in the game ?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Ready for Part II

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Found a fun new detail that I’m not sure anyone has caught

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:23 PM PST

    Look for the light

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Hotel lobby

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:11 AM PST

    Pittsburgh is the worst part

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:41 PM PST

    Me, during the whole game: Such beauty, love that game

    Me, whenever I enter in the Pittsburgh chapter, thinking about the overwhelming number of Hunters and those godamn infected in the hotel basement and in the sewers: I hate this game, what a horror, I fucking swear


    I have this love-hate feelings for this chapter. I'm on Survivor mode, and even if I'm already good at stealth, this is the chapter where I'd get caught the most often right after we give Ellie a gun due to the number of Hunters that would search the arena close to each others, making it difficult to kill silently without being noticed by another.

    And those infected........I don't know why they still make me nervous even if I've always used a specific path to let me get out of the basement in less than 10 minutes. I just rush, I hate those things, don't wanna spend too much time in this place.

    submitted by /u/Hydreigon12
    [link] [comments]

    Does this James Bond poster give anyone else TLOU vibes or is it just me? ��

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:55 PM PST

    What is the most satisfying death in THE LAST OF US ?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:18 AM PST

    This guy here typing while the power is turned off. Genius!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:09 AM PST

    new enemies...how can they get any worse??

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:42 PM PST

    Anyone else absolutely terrified to see how naughty dog is going to top the sheer pants shitting terror of the bloaters and clickers? We've seen from the commercials that there is going to be a new enemy called the shamblers (acid spitting??) But I'm sure they've got more up their sleeve than that...

    submitted by /u/CHIILLPIILL
    [link] [comments]

    Naughty Dog Livestream of The Last of Us with Neil Druckmann

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:20 AM PST

    Im posting my drawing of Ellie (with progress pictures this time) here again, as someone accused me of using photoshop to generate the image and I think the mods removed it since I cant see it anywhere.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 01:20 AM PST

    Another dead Firefly

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:00 PM PST

    New bleed out mechanic found . In this specific case Ellie shoots a infected and it pops up but I’m guessing it’s probably gonna apply for human enemies as well .

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:39 PM PST

    Idk if this topic has been covered but, while watching Troy and Nolan’s playthrough, one of the questions Troy brought up was, did Ellie know the entire time?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:02 PM PST

    I put a spoiler flair. Read at your own risk.

    Troy brought up at the end of him and Nolan's playthrough on Retro Replay - did Ellie know she was going to die the entire time? Did she know what her fate was, what she signed up for, that she was traveling across the country to die? Did she know this and went along because she wanted to die on her terms?

    It makes sense kind of. Seeing her take in all the sights and really appreciating all the beautiful places she's never seen before.

    At the end of the game, we've all seen the notorious "okay" she gives Joel after asking if he lied. The biggest take away I think we all took from that is she knows Joe is lying. But did she KNOW what she was going there to die? She had a purpose. She was on a mission. I can see how in her eyes, Joel took that purpose away from her. And I can see how she would be bitter about it.

    But, the main thing, do you think Ellie knew the whole time? Maybe this will be something covered in 2.

    submitted by /u/Bobaaganoosh
    [link] [comments]

    Eating ice cream too quickly has you like

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:08 AM PST

    Pretty funny scene

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:54 PM PST

    I don't know about y'all but when Ellie got that gay magazine and it implied that bill is a bit lonely I absolutely lost my shit. "Why are these two stuck together" That line slays me every time.

    submitted by /u/dom1527
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment