• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    The Last of Us | Coronavirus now is in my city but i have rags and alcohol.

    The Last of Us | Coronavirus now is in my city but i have rags and alcohol.


    Coronavirus now is in my city but i have rags and alcohol.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 06:29 PM PST

    Ellie❤️�� Spend 5 hours for this painting����

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:56 AM PST

    For your phones

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:11 AM PST

    Video essay on how No Country For Old Men influenced the game design philosophy of The Last of Us

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:57 PM PST

    Was just heading back down to upgrade my weapons

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:18 PM PST

    What was your favorite Season from THE LAST OF US ??

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:17 AM PST

    Objective: Endure and Survive for the next 3 months.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:30 AM PST

    A moment of silence for my stupidity today....

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:49 PM PST

    Decided to start a Grounded playthrough the other day in prep for Part 2. It's been very challenging, but rewarding at the same time. I've already beat the game on Survivor.

    I dreaded getting to the hotel basement. After some research on this sub, I finally made it through that. Hooray! Then the next area right when Ellie gets the rifle to watch over Joel, that part was giving me a lot of trouble. So I was trying to let my wife see this area of the game, so I temporarily lowered the difficulty to Easy just for the one section. I made a save right before so I could load back to that point and continue my Grouded playthrough.

    Well, when I started my checkpoint on Easy, it overwrote they Grounded file. Lol so, all this work I just did the past few days on Grounded is gone, and now my game is on Easy. Lmao. Literally everything I did, gone. Lol

    Now I'm debating on restarting AGAIN on Grounded.....really kicking myself right now.

    submitted by /u/Bobaaganoosh
    [link] [comments]

    How did Ellie get Joel.... (Left Behind spoilers)

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:44 PM PST

    How did she get Joel to the mall once he fell off the horse? Is it implied he was able to get himself onto the horse one last time before going unconscious again or did Ellie craft something before making the sled from parts scavenged in the mall?

    submitted by /u/jozecastle
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of Us Part II Hurt Trailer

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 06:36 AM PST

    We are making a game heavily focused on stealth with some elements in common with The Last of Us and we need your help!

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:02 AM PST

    Hey all,

    we are a team of Game Design students at Breda University working on a heavily focused stealth game called "Levis Umbra", currently in pre-production. We have been inspired by some stealth dynamics of The Last of Us series and we would like your help in order to get some insight on what kind of players engage with stealth games. We know this series cannot purely be defined as a stealth game, but we found it interesting and challenging to let different kind of players to take part in it.

    We would like you to answer some questions about your experience with this genre: it's going to help us shape our project by understanding better, among other things, players' archetypes, needs, motivations and finally create a User Persona. This survey takes about 3~5 minutes to complete.

    Link to the Survey

    We won't collect any data, but there's an option at the end of the survey to leave us your e-mail, in case you want to stay up to date with the development.

    Thanks a lot in advance, we will greatly appreciate any feedback and I'll try to answer any question.

    P.s. I hope this is in line with the subreddit's rules.

    Best regards,

    Knutto

    submitted by /u/Knutto
    [link] [comments]

    What video can I show my friend to convince him to play The Last of Us?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:52 PM PST

    Could be anything; a review, a cutscene, whatever.

    submitted by /u/The_King_of_Okay
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell is this?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:53 AM PST

    (Un)Official Release Date Trailer - forgot I made this tbh

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:11 AM PST

    Took me 1h30 to get past the level where Ellie is trapped with David in the cabin and waves of infected come at you

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:26 PM PST

    Grounded mode. Holy shit! Finally did it. It's really late but I don't like leaving a video game on a level I'm stuck on. If you read my last post, you'll see I was really worried about the hospital level on grounded.. well, not anymore! What the hell, the cabin isn't even one of the harder levels (there's that damn bloater coming up..). I'm proud to have made it this far anyway, I just wanted to share. PS: is there a way to know how long I've spent on this playthrough? It seems like it's been so many hours, would be funny to see.

    submitted by /u/Fire_nze
    [link] [comments]

    TLOU II - does Joel go on patrols?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:38 PM PST

    Or how does he keep an edge? Ie stay in shape?

    submitted by /u/demisheep
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment