• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    The Last of Us | Swung by PAX to pick up a badge I sold to a friend. Ellie spotted!!

    The Last of Us | Swung by PAX to pick up a badge I sold to a friend. Ellie spotted!!


    Swung by PAX to pick up a badge I sold to a friend. Ellie spotted!!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:42 PM PST

    One of my friends works in the industry (sound design) and messaged his buddy at Naughty Dog to tell him how much of a fan I was, and he sent me this. So stoked.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:40 AM PST

    90 for Part II!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:42 AM PST

    I think Ellie's immunity went a bit too far

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:23 AM PST

    The Last of Us Board Game Room

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:29 PM PST

    Nice view in Austria

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:58 AM PST

    3.Months.Left

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:15 PM PST

    What's the point

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:57 PM PST

    Do you think there will be cover kills?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:43 AM PST

    Like in the title, do you think there will be? I got seen so many times in first game just because I couldn't kill guy behind/next to cover. It would be amazing if they did it like they did in Uncharted 4.

    submitted by /u/MerTheGamer
    [link] [comments]

    I had to do one more playthrough before LOU2 comes out. Do you think I should do it again on plus?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:41 PM PST

    Neil being Neil

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:04 AM PST

    The Last Of Us Part II concept art brought to life

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:17 AM PST

    Just had an idea about Jackson

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:18 PM PST

    A thought (spoiler)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:11 PM PST

    Marlene is quite happy to send Ellie across the country and put her in unknowable danger when she is the possibility of being a vaccine, but as soon as she might not be, at the end, all of a sudden Marlene is concerned "how long until she's torn to pieces by a pack of clickers? that is if she hasn't been raped and murdered first." I've always assumed her concern was genuine, but this insight has soured my attitude towards Marlene's "concern" since I thought of this. I understand where she's coming from, but Ellie does deserve the chance at having a normal life, even if she might choose otherwise. She is very young, after all.

    submitted by /u/RavenRaxa
    [link] [comments]

    I have to finish this.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Anyone else have a countdown next to their front door?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:14 AM PST

    Daydreaming

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:40 AM PST

    I made this wallpaper a long time ago.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:27 AM PST

    The Last of Us Part 2 - Ellie Funko pop

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:23 PM PST

    My local nerd store listed a 'The Last of Us - Ellie' Funko pop for an 18th of June release date.

    Do you think we are going to see a few more as they did with God of war?

    submitted by /u/Thomasthefirst
    [link] [comments]

    I’m introducing TLOU to the girl I’m dating

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:09 PM PST

    So I've introduced a lot of my friends to the last of us and sat with them while they played through it and it's always such a fun experience. But this is a brand new experience since she has never played a single video game ever! I'm so excited that she killed her first infected today! Anyways I'll provide steady updates!

    submitted by /u/Pete43_7
    [link] [comments]

    Which weapon are you planning to use a lot for stealth in PART II ?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:24 AM PST

    That scene with Sam & Henry

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:27 AM PST

    Their death scenes, that is. This is my 3rd/4th time playthrough and it still fucking guts me. It's crazy how much you feel and empathise for characters who are essentially only around for a segment of the game. They both deserved so much better.

    I think there's relatable and emotional moments all across the game but as an older brother myself that scene really fucking hurt.

    Well done ND for making me cry once again.

    submitted by /u/Inrainbowsss
    [link] [comments]

    It's some of my stupid thought but i kinda like this theory

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:49 PM PST

    Soo u know how they said the game will revolve around hate ? So i was thinking ...Remember how in the first game joel told ellie that the fireflies stopped looking for a cure ? And now she doesn't know what to live for ? What if when she goes on a patrol with dina , instead of being killed , dina get infected ? It would make so much since ellie is the cure , and with Joel's lie it would make a good plot , maybe her journey is about finding the fireflies before it's too late , to save dina And she is going to know about Joel's lie at the time , that's why she's going alone ,I don't know if u get it but it make sense But what about the scene where joel finds ellie ? Ellie was surprised that he followed her , maybe they had a fight (maybe about his lie ) and obviously she didn't tell him that she's going , and Tommy tills him .Now joel is trying to fix his mistake , and ellie is not listening ?????

    submitted by /u/lamo_18
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment