• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 8, 2020

    The Last of Us | Gustavo making music for TLOU series? Please be it!

    The Last of Us | Gustavo making music for TLOU series? Please be it!


    Gustavo making music for TLOU series? Please be it!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:27 PM PST

    Heeey! Back at it again with this Ellie cosplay! �� To make this even more interesting, what are your thoughts on the HBO adaptation of our beloved game?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:19 PM PST

    Ummmm, Henry?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:31 AM PST

    I want something like this

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:56 PM PST

    After countless playthroughs I finally decided to mess around with photo mode and got a few awesome shots

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:03 PM PST

    Not your giraffe

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:16 PM PST

    Finally

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:14 PM PST

    An 8-inch, PVC, $50.00 version of the sold out Ellie/bow figure just went on sale

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:54 AM PST

    Something I made a while ago.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:42 AM PST

    Just beat grounded mode and I am shaking rn

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:18 PM PST

    What is the funniest bit of the game to you?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:05 PM PST

    The moments of levity in TLOU give the game some much-needed lightness and humanity. What are your favourite bits of TLOU humor?

    I like when Joel listens to the second recorder in the university and remarks, "Sure glad we didnt mess with them monkeys."

    I also like when you overhear the hunters talking: "Its bacon! Of course it's good!"

    submitted by /u/ViolatingBadgers
    [link] [comments]

    On my country this edition is not sold. But the Ellie's bag is awesome, at least can't i take the bag with the amazon shopping or somewhere else? Also I am a student, if i get that bag it'll be really awesome for me.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:52 AM PST

    Part II Must Be Nearing Gold Status @ This Point

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:40 AM PST

    Last of Us 2 special edition

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:43 PM PST

    So I'm getting the special edition cause I can't afford anything else, so I was looking at what's included in it (main game in a steelbook, 48 page mini art book) but it said digital content. Does it mean I have those or have to download with codes. Or it's the digital special edition that includes the theme, avatar, digital soundtrack, and digital art book. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/MagicalPicYT
    [link] [comments]

    Pittsburgh

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:46 AM PST

    Fan music video I did for "Cycles"

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:33 PM PST

    Weapon Upgrades Trophy

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:22 PM PST

    Just finished my second playthrough on Survivor+ and couldn't upgrade all the weapons just yet. I have started another new game plus and was wondering how should I tackle this trophy? I do know that you have to first find the weapons in order to upgrade it but could these weapons be missed ? If so, does anyone have a guide on where to find each one ?

    submitted by /u/AndresProphecy
    [link] [comments]

    Ashley and Troy for the HBO series.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:34 PM PST

    Is anyone on my side with this? Can't think of this characters being Portrayed by anyone who aren't them.

    Their attachment to the characters, how well they know them, they also contributed on creating their personalities. All these reasons are for me, invaluable traits exclusive to them.

    I don't even care if they aren't physically identical to their game models, their soul is more important to me than their looks.

    If they don't cast them, at least have them talk to the actors to transmit their experience.

    Please share your thoughts

    submitted by /u/xudex98
    [link] [comments]

    Things you PROBABLY didn’t realize in the gameplay for part 2

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:08 PM PST

    This is a list of little things I noticed through the trailers and gameplay.

    • melee weapons won't always be full durability after picking them of an enemy

    • the saraphites use soft high pitched whistles to communicate between each other

    • when a dog catches your sent there will be a particular noise in the background (listen closely!)

    • when an enemy starts to notice you a white dash in the direction of the enemy will start to get bigger and bigger when the enemy is more aware of you

    • silencers only last 3 shots but can be upgraded to 5

    • when a dog is following your sent you can use bricks or bottles to distract them

    • you can still craft modded melee weapons

    Anything I missed? Learn anything new? Let me know

    submitted by /u/Mr_345ridiculous
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment