• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    The Last of Us | Humor: Ahh that’s what it was all along. Bravo HBO, you made it really terrifying, you can stop now.

    The Last of Us | Humor: Ahh that’s what it was all along. Bravo HBO, you made it really terrifying, you can stop now.


    Humor: Ahh that’s what it was all along. Bravo HBO, you made it really terrifying, you can stop now.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:26 AM PST

    Drew this scene from the gameplay trailer in my style. I can't wait to play this!!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:19 PM PST

    Shattered

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 04:30 PM PST

    Decided to share my Ellie cosplay with you guys

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:53 PM PST

    Yara's voice actress with Nolan North

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:09 PM PST

    How the intro should've went!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:56 AM PST

    I just got the new Ellie avatar, and then I saw my old account in my friends list. All grown up :')

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:20 PM PST

    I may be the reason we’re getting the HBO series. (I’m kidding... kinda)

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:14 AM PST

    I thought you guys might appreciate my tee

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:06 AM PST

    The Last of Us HBO TV Series Writer Promises Ellie Will Be Gay - IGN

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:54 AM PST

    Half rations

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:53 AM PST

    The Last Of Us Poster designed by Guilherme G!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:51 AM PST

    HBO series casting

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:34 PM PST

    I know everyone is thinking of who should play Joel and Ellie but lets forget about that for a moment.
    Henry, Sam, Tess and Tommy. Who do you think should play those roles. Personally i dont think you need to recast for those 4. Do you agree or do you have your own suggestions?

    submitted by /u/linee001
    [link] [comments]

    "I'm gonna find, and I'm gonna kill every last one of them"

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 04:14 AM PST

    Ellie’s immunity

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:06 PM PST

    So it's stated the Ellie's mom died shortly after birth. So what if Anna was pregnant with Ellie and right before her birth she got infected and Ellie was born before she turned and that's why Ellie is immune. What do you guys think? Will we ever know?

    submitted by /u/RickyBobbyRiley
    [link] [comments]

    No hate on twd but the tlou series will be SiCk

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:10 AM PST

    The easy way out-

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:02 PM PST

    Thoughs (maybe controversial?) and ideas on the newly announced HBO adaptation of the game

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:22 PM PST

    So as we all know, HBO will be getting a television adaptation of the game, I have good faith in Craig Mazin as he seems to be a huge fan of the game and Chernobyl was my favorite limited series last year, can't recommend it enough to anyone considering watching it, Neil being attached is also fantastic news.

    Now, just like all of you I love that The Last of Us is branching out as I absolutely loved the story, charactes, world and lore the game had, but I can't help but feel that a re-telling of the game would be a bit disappointing as in my opinion video games provide a much more powerfull and immersive expirience and the story in it was told to absolute perfection.

    I mean sure it would be fun to see live action versions of Joel and Ellie and who would play them but to me Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson made those roles their own, their chemistry was off the charts, the ranch house scene cemented it for me that Neil struck gold casting these two, now I'm not saying I wouldn't like to see Hugh Jackman or Nikolaj Caster Waldu as Joel, it would be fun to see their take on the role but would they be able to replicate what essentialy was "catching lightning in a bottle"? The same goes for the eventual actress they'll pick for Ellie as I can't imagine anyone but Ashely in those sneakers.

    At this point you're all probably hitting the dislike button and ignoring this wall of text but hear me out, I have some ideas that would please both fans of the game and people who never played it.

    - First one:

    Instead of the series being a beat for beat adaptation of the game what if it was a prequel of sorts, following Joel and Tess and Ellie and Marlene throughout the 20 years before the game happens, each episode jumping a few years, showing what Joel and Tommy did after Sarah died, their time as hunters, how Joel met Tess, show how Marlene created the fireflies, and answer the mistery of Ellies mom, how she was born, her time inside the safe zones and training, etc and the last episode would end right around the time the first game happens.

    This feels to me like the best way to go about it as it offers people who played the game something new and encourages those who haven't played it yet to pick up the game.

    -Second one:

    Make it an athology, following the stories of several survivors, how many of us want to see what happened to Ish? The revolutions inside the safe zones, how shit went down during the first weeks of the outbreak, how David and his people turned cannibals? there are so many little interesting side stories in the game that almost seem like they could've gotten a game of their own, imagine if they actually fully commited to telling these or similar stories on a network like HBO, the last episode could be about Joel and Ellie too so it pleases everyone, perhaps something new we didn't get to see that happened during the course of the game.

    Most of you probably won't read half of this but for those who did I really appreciate it and I would like to hear your opinions on it, good or bad, I feel like it's something that is at least worth bringing up to Neils attention as well as Craig and the HBO writers.

    submitted by /u/R_R_768578
    [link] [comments]

    What a scary place...

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:12 PM PST

    HUMAN | EPIC EDIT

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:46 PM PST

    Just Finished The David Ambush on Grounded

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:02 PM PST

    And holy hell did that test my patience. The first window part wasn't too terrible. Definitely took me a few times, but my god is that last part just excruciating. It'd be much more doable if they dropped you some ammo, but they drop ammo for you maybe once during the entire fight. One time I got to the end where it was just us vs the bloater. Used my Molotov but after that, I was simply out of everything and had no choice but to start over. The only plausible way you can really beat it is if you abuse David as a meat shield then knife whenever an infected gives him a hug. Oh and just pray to RNGesus that nothing comes up to you as the stabbing animation ends. Most of Grounded is extremely difficult but feels pretty fair. This fight just felt cheap and felt like the only option was to cheese it

    submitted by /u/josh35767
    [link] [comments]

    I really want a adaptation of the story of Ish in the Tv show

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:12 PM PST

    A sketch I made of Joel in graphite pencils��

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:02 AM PST

    Joel and Tess.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:52 PM PST

    I know this is probably a common question. But was Joel and Tess a couple?

    Just started playing the game with the news of TV Series being confirmed and I still can't figure out if Joel and Tess were together or not.

    submitted by /u/NewFoundJake
    [link] [comments]

    How dare u gAmErAnT

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:43 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment