• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 13, 2020

    The Last of Us | That’s great to hear πŸ‘πŸ½

    The Last of Us | That’s great to hear ����


    That’s great to hear ����

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:48 AM PST

    The Last of Us 2 Weapon Customization Clip

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:05 PM PST

    I got an Ellie plush as a Valentine’s Day gift to myself. However, Sophie the snake has claimed it for herself. ����

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:06 AM PST

    All she wanted was to learn guitar

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:58 PM PST

    "Run little rabbit, run."

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 03:01 PM PST

    I have done it. I’m ready for the last of us part II

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:20 AM PST

    "Ellie?"

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:28 PM PST

    Idk y I thought this was the funniest reaction to this moment of the game lol

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Does anyone have a hd image of the tools icon? I missed out on the collectors edition and I want to make my own for my husband’s birthday but I can’t find anything online. I’ve tried to draw it but I’m bad at drawing.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 03:06 PM PST

    Ellie? What are ya doin?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:43 PM PST

    The new soundtrack is subtle , peaceful yet intense , similar to Part 1 yet very different . Cant wait to experience this masterpiece

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:53 AM PST

    Photo Mode in this game is awesome!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:07 AM PST

    How come Savage Starlight hasn't been made into a real comic yet?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:16 PM PST

    Also, I'd like an Angel Knives standalone game, even if it's made by a different company. I feel like there are a lot of opportunities for DLC and physical items from TLOU that I'd love see happen, but these two seem like no-brainers.

    submitted by /u/IsRude
    [link] [comments]

    Tough world to live in.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:59 AM PST

    The new ps4 theme music

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:51 AM PST

    i love how the song portraits that duality in Ellie. Like the first half is a peaceful and nice melody that reminds of the theme "Home" from the first game's OST, however the in the second half the same melody is repeated but the guitar gets distorted a lot with no harmony as if it the melody was being broken and corrupted.

    submitted by /u/HR1997_20XX
    [link] [comments]

    For those wondering if the demo will be released to the public

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:39 AM PST

    What have you preordered in anticipation for TLOU2's release?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:51 PM PST

    There's a hell of a lot of stuff available to preorder for The Last of Us: Part II and I'm kinda struggling deciding what to pick up out of it all... First you've got the various game editions:

    Then there's the separate statues:

    And not to mention the various art related things:

    ----------------

    All in all, that's up to 16 things (that I know of) that you can pick up for the game if you ignore stock availability.

    What are your plans so far?

    submitted by /u/BraXzy
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of Us on Gameboy - Fan Project (Not my game but decided to share it with you guys)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:41 PM PST

    I made a little video with just the audio so you can download it.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:54 AM PST

    I have an inquiry since it’s my first time ever preordering a game, help please!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:10 PM PST

    So I'm not from the US. I'm from the Middle East and I have been a big fan of The Last of Us since the day I first played it. I want to celebrate the second game with getting Ellie's edition. Anyways, my question is can I preorder Ellie's edition if I'm not in the US? Knowing that Amazon says that this item does not deliver to my country but I have a mybox postaplus which gives me an address in the US and they deliver the item to Dubai and then delivered to my country. I don't know if that would work? If anyone has any information please help I would really really appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/Haiki7
    [link] [comments]

    How long is the game play in TLOU2?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:29 PM PST

    I'm sorry I haven't been on here in a long time so I apologize if somebody has already discovered this or ask this, but has there been any indication if the game will be just as long if not longer than the first last of us?

    submitted by /u/CandiBob
    [link] [comments]

    New dynamic theme MUSIC

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:54 AM PST

    Haven't seen a thread about this but what does everyone think about the new music playing in the recent Ellie dynamic PSN theme? To me, it's very different than the first game. It's a bit more edgy yet ambient. My guess is that Kinda goes hand-in-hand with grown-up Ellie and the newly evident duality themes of Part 2.

    submitted by /u/WxManKyle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment