• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 2, 2020

    The Last of Us | Swimming Lessons - Artist: 2TonOcean

    The Last of Us | Swimming Lessons - Artist: 2TonOcean


    Swimming Lessons - Artist: 2TonOcean

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 01:32 PM PST

    women? MUSCLES???? not in my zombie apocalypse story, thats no good

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 06:40 AM PST

    Cosplay by Sparrowhawk Cosplay photo by Btsphoto

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 02:24 PM PST

    my favorite moment from my favorite game is now with me forever

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:41 AM PST

    So fucking cool. Isn't that right, Joel? Ah, Joel?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 03:42 PM PST

    I am now a proud member of the 0.4% club ��

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 02:29 PM PST

    My aunt laughed at me when I told her The last of us means a lot to me as a story.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 02:56 PM PST

    I don't really care what she thinks, the last of us made me so attached to pixels its insane. I love this story, the game even made me consider having a daughter (not even close to ready).

    submitted by /u/Throwawayiamstupid
    [link] [comments]

    look who arrived!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 01:10 PM PST

    ellie sketch during class

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Hallway

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 06:11 PM PST

    THE LAST OF US Alternate Cover 2.0

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:47 PM PST

    Love & The Last of Us

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:18 PM PST

    I wrote this piece on the theme of love in The Last of Us and thought the Reddit might enjoy checking it out! I'd love to talk about some other examples and characters you noticed the theme tangling with!

    Link: https://michaelangelogames.squarespace.com/blog/love-amp-the-last-of-us

    submitted by /u/mikeyvman
    [link] [comments]

    The art of the last of us (first part) is available at Amazon for a somewhat reasonable, still a tad pricey, total of about $40 with shipping and tax. Thought I’d let y’all know.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:46 PM PST

    How long do you guys reckon until TLOU2 goes on PS Now after the release

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:24 PM PST

    Yeah I don't own a PS4 and can't afford one for just one game + OG remaster lmao

    Im playing (saw the entire game played on yt before i found out ab Ps now) the first one on PS Now thru Vita streaming and that was a) an amazing game and b) PS Now worked surprisingly well

    So how long do you guys reckon - I'm prolly gonna watch soneone on YT play it because I want the story lol

    submitted by /u/lunarslio
    [link] [comments]

    It should have been Ellie's choice

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 03:07 PM PST

    I see a lot of discussion on whether Joel was right killing the fireflies... and I'm always surprised that people dont bring up that Ellie should have been able to make the choice herself.

    I'm not preaching because it's easy to say shes a kid and doesnt understand the choice but if Joel (and by extension us players) can trust her to survive and fight against a legion of the infected as well as the scum of the new world, she can be trusted to make her own call.

    Is her life! Why didnt anyone ask her? That's why I find it hard to agree with Joel's or Marlenes actions at the end of the game. They took her choice away from her and that's not right.

    Disclaimer: I'm not saying Joel is awful and the game is bad for having the scenario play out the way it did. On the contrary, I love the game making a morally grey protagonist that you can still root for, and understand their choice. Such a fantastic game!

    submitted by /u/SevereOnion
    [link] [comments]

    After 4 play throughs and lots of guides. I finally fulfilled the promises I made to myself 6 years ago. First platinum as well

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:34 AM PST

    Cruel world

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:26 AM PST

    Just finished my first playthrough

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:17 AM PST

    It is 5am and I've gotta say...the absolute goddang audacity of this game. Making me cry at like 4 separate points. As well as spooking me a bunch, clickers are some well designed horror monsters. But what really blew me away about this game was the use of colour. I never expected there to be so much green, and the way it's used to give the player respite, relief after getting out of a messed up situation. Also, the detail of environmental assets? Phenomenal. There's this mess of nets used in a couple of maps that really struck me, as well as all that luscious dripping fungus. Gorgeous to look at and run around in, and this game has set a whole new standard for narrative and character building. I'm gonna have a hard time getting over this one.

    submitted by /u/littleinkneedle
    [link] [comments]

    Didn’t know clickers could fly!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 07:54 AM PST

    Was screwing around in Photoshop and got this

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 03:28 AM PST

    Will I be able to get the in game preorder bonuses if I buy the game without preordering it.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Since TLOU2 isn't available to preorder in my PlayStation store, I'll have to resort to buying the game after its release. My question is, will I still be able to eventually unlock some of the bonus in game content that comes with the standard edition? I don't wanna miss out on any in game content just for not preordering the game.

    submitted by /u/koookee3770
    [link] [comments]

    Anna is dead?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 03:05 PM PST

    Just played the game and heard Marlene's recording stating that Ellie would be joining Anna soon (Ellie life ending surgery soon).

    Do we have any confirmation that Anna is dead or info on how she died?

    submitted by /u/demisheep
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment