• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 1, 2020

    The Last of Us | The Last of Us x Adventure Time

    The Last of Us | The Last of Us x Adventure Time


    The Last of Us x Adventure Time

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 04:03 PM PST

    I was looking at Naughty Dog’s Twitter page when I noticed something in the ESRB rating.. Nudity and Sexual Content?? Has Naughty Dog ever included this in their games before?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 01:24 PM PST

    [Cosplay] ������ ������'�� �������� ��������.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 12:20 PM PST

    Some tlou fanart

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:03 PM PST

    The WLF Red Herring Theory - How Naughty Dog Made A Play On Words With The WLF, and How This Proves Mystery Woman Is Not Anna. A Document Supporting All Evidence.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 02:58 PM PST

    Hello everybody. I was recently watching interviews conducted by Naughty Dog when I came upon a very important line by Halley Gross that reveals a lot about Mystery Woman and her timeline. Her comment essentially proves that the Mystery Woman trailer takes place at least 5 years after Anna's death.

    I put it all together in a google document that makes it easier to digest.

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zp-A-NpqsBhvBzVg7uLWFqAOWvUMul94cUPUo1IgZE8/edit?usp=sharing

    In case anyone finds that format familiar, that's because I also wrote a theory a couple months back that touches up on how Ellie's immunity was not an accident, where I provide all proof to backup that statement. If you are interested, click here.

    Thank you to everyone who took the time to read my theory, I am open to any and all debate on what I have written. In the meantime, Endure and Survive. (:

    submitted by /u/ReyHabeas
    [link] [comments]

    Smiley face killer. Replaying and found this in the Pittsburgh part of the game

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 02:05 PM PST

    The Last of Us Part II - PS1 Edition | Made in Dreams on PS4

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:20 AM PST

    118 Days.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:10 AM PST

    He didn't fail her... right?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 12:24 PM PST

    Didn't know that could happen

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 10:50 PM PST

    Just spotted this

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:11 AM PST

    The Last of Us Part II Collector's Edition Back on Pre-Order at BestBuy Canada!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:21 PM PST

    Just finished my second play through, this time on Hard (sorry no grounded for me) and all I have to say is: lies, Joel, but I understand why.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 01:48 PM PST

    Suggestion for someone playing for the first time?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 12:23 PM PST

    I've just about begun my journey with the first game, and I simply wonder if there's anything you guys suggest doing while playing, to make the experience even more awesome?

    Just wanna say, I'm almost ridiculously careful with checking each and every room and every corner so that I don't miss anything I can pick up. I'm currently at the party where Tess dies, and so far, I've been focusing on making Chivs and bandages, to have them at hand as much as possible.

    So yep, anything specific you guys would recommend?

    oh also, I'm NOT used to playstation at all, being a computer guy. So any suggestions regarding how to play with controller and such is welcome too!

    submitted by /u/totaljunkrat
    [link] [comments]

    Here's what The Last of Us Part 2 would look like if it were releasing on PS1

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:33 AM PST

    Bloaters

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:29 AM PST

    Are bloaters blind

    submitted by /u/lilxrose6
    [link] [comments]

    Heart of the Darkness

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Okay.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Fully upgrade all weapons - Trophy

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 04:18 PM PST

    This is the last thing I need for Platinum. I need approximately 450 parts to finish fully upgrading. I tried going back to Pittsburgh and earning 438 there, then saving and going to Bus Depot to use the last workbench in the game (after the giraffe scene). Then I got to the bench I only had 138, so it doesn't seem the parts carry over between choosing a map unless I'm missing something. Any suggestions?? I don't want to play the entire game a third time already.

    submitted by /u/suvachi
    [link] [comments]

    Taipei Game Show postponed.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:26 AM PST

    When you're lost in the darkness...

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 03:56 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment