• Breaking News

    Monday, February 3, 2020

    The Last of Us | [Cosplay] 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮...

    The Last of Us | [Cosplay] ����������...


    [Cosplay] ����������...

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:26 AM PST

    Fan art (me)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:02 PM PST

    Named my rescue i found on the side of the highway Ellie (left) for being such a strong little girl��

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:54 AM PST

    May 29, 2020

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:30 PM PST

    So today I preordered The Last of Us Part II Collector's Edition. I am beyond excited for May 29, 2020. The first The Last of Us was such an amazing experience and being one of the first games I've played through several times. The characters in this game have influenced my life more than I could ever imagine. Joel is a type of father figure to me and a role model, he taught me to fight through everything and that your past doesn't define you. Ellie has taught me that you are capable of making a difference no matter your age. I cannot thank the team at Naughty Dog enough for making such amazing characters and experiences that have impacted me and many others. So yeah, here's to Part II of the best game ever (imo)

    submitted by /u/johnny_mcguire_
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of Us Part II officially has an ESRB rating!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:16 PM PST

    The Last of Us Part II is Naughty Dog’s First Game to Feature Nudity and Sexual Content

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:30 PM PST

    The Last Of Us Winter Scene Fanart (REPOST)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:58 PM PST

    My manual guide to TLOU

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:10 PM PST

    Consciousness

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:10 PM PST

    I recently watched a video by a channel called "FunWithReo". The video explains the cordyceps infection, along with the different stages of the disease. In the video he says "The Runner moans and cries erratically, suggesting that the host is trying to resist the influence of the cordyceps. Because we know that the brain does not die, there is a chance that those who have reached the stage are consciously aware of what is happening, but are powerless to do anything about it."

    ...how terrifying is that?

    submitted by /u/xnake555
    [link] [comments]

    Question on Saved data

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:05 PM PST

    I am playing the Remastered version on the PS4 today for the first time. I had gotten maybe an hour and a half in and had saved a couple times. Now I boot it up again and its asks to start new game! Nothing from what I played was there! Anyone else have this?

    submitted by /u/BaileyrBrandt
    [link] [comments]

    If there was ever a Last of Us movie, Kaitlyn Dever would be a perfect Ellie. Apart from the resemblance, her character's mannerisms in "Unbelievable" reminded me so much of Ellie!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:59 AM PST

    At peace

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:19 AM PST

    Gamestop Posters

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:09 PM PST

    Is there any chance that Gamestop might give out posters on release day to those that preordered the game? I know that they do it for certain releases, but haven't heard anything regarding something like that for TLOU II.

    submitted by /u/kasanari
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about TLOU finale

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:25 AM PST

    Hello everyone.

    I have just beaten the main story (may be a bit late xd) and I have some questions which I would like to know your point of view and what you think about it.

    When Ellie says "It can't be for nothing" it means that she wants to go to the Fireflies to help create a vaccine. When she and Joel finally find them, we know that in order create that vaccine, Ellie has to die because there is no other way. So, Ellie wanted to do this, but:

    1. Did she know she was gonna die?
    2. If she knew, would she have changed her mind?
    3. If she knew, why did they not waited for Joel to wake up so they could say goodbye to each other? That makes me think that Ellie actually didn't know she was gonna die, because, after all they've been through, I guess she would have liked to talk to Joel one last time as a goodbye.
    4. If Ellie knew she was gonna die, did Joel do the right thing "saving her"? I think not because that goes against her wish (also he lied to her).

    And finally, what would have happened if Joel had been totally honest to her in the final scene? Would Ellie have wanted to go back to the Fireflies even though she knew she was gonna die?

    Thanks everyone.

    submitted by /u/Na0takun
    [link] [comments]

    Im new

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:38 AM PST

    Hi guys I just started playing, any game tips would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/BunchyLight67
    [link] [comments]

    Wish me luck fir grounded mode!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:13 AM PST

    Only played once on normal. I cant wait for TLOU2 and wanted to get my head back in the story. Gonna try my hand at grounded mode. Probably won't get through the prologue lol. I don't think I'm going to have fun, but I'm bored. And the story is just so good. If I fail, I'll settle on watching youtube videos of grounded mode. I have read lots of tips and watched videos, but I don't think anything will fully prepare me for the hell I'm about to go through

    submitted by /u/Fire_nze
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment