• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 26, 2020

    The Last of Us | [OC] Ellie painting I finished the other day

    The Last of Us | [OC] Ellie painting I finished the other day


    [OC] Ellie painting I finished the other day

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:13 PM PST

    He's here guys.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:24 AM PST

    What is your favorite trailer ??

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:14 AM PST

    This game says a lot with a little

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:39 AM PST

    Part I vs. Part II - HUD

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:44 PM PST

    The concept art for PT2 is amazing.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:37 AM PST

    Can't wait to play throgh this location! This level seem to be so big and open, I feel like I am gonna be stuck in there for hours just exploring the area and absorb the beauty of it. This will surely be one of the most memorable locations in the game.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:01 AM PST

    I drew Ellie's tattoo (far from perfect, but great fun to do)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:25 AM PST

    i don’t post much on reddit anymore but in honor of part ii coming out soon i wanted to share this

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:30 PM PST

    Part I vs Part II

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Fanart by @tellmeaboutyourpetuwu on Instagram

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:51 PM PST

    Drew Joel, hope you guys enjoy it!!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:23 PM PST

    My favourite game

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:04 PM PST

    I just finished the game again, I don't know how many times I've played it, but they are not enough. I just want to write to, first of all, say hello to all the redditors in this awesome subreddit and to express how in love with TLOU I am after almost 7 years since the first time I played. This game is just...another level: the story, the characters, the music, the gameplay...I just finished my first Grounded playthrough and damn was it hard but also, damn was it satisfying. I think it perfectly throws you into the brutal world of the game, you understand even more the struggle to survive. I just can't wait for Part II, just hoping I can get my hands on the collector's edition.

    submitted by /u/coppercoconut
    [link] [comments]

    Finnaly got a physical copy of the remaster. I was hesitant to buy it since I already have a digital copy (got it with ps+), but I really wanted the box art, and since it was so cheap ($12 on amazon) I couldn’t resist

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:37 PM PST

    “You have no idea what loss is”

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:57 PM PST

    Joel Miller - My Custom 7" Scale Action Figure. Just want to share it here for TLOU fans... I hope you like him!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 06:50 AM PST

    A question for people who beat the game

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:26 PM PST

    At the end where you see the doctors what did you do to them? Did you spare the one you have to get with a gentle foot shot or did you go full beserk?

    submitted by /u/NickonatorYt
    [link] [comments]

    Bloaters & Shamblers for more nightmares

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:17 AM PST

    Something strange that I noticed

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 03:08 PM PST

    Right after Tess dies, if you shoot one of the enemies below, the rest will begin running towards the doors you escaped though. Go back to the stairs, and throw a Molotov cocktail at them the moment after they burst through the doors. You can then go back to where Tess was killed, and see that her corpse is a much lower poly version of what is normally used.

    submitted by /u/FridgeFather
    [link] [comments]

    Look for the light

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:37 AM PST

    Whats the music called after Sam and Henry die and when it cuts to fall?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:29 PM PST

    It sends a chill down my spine

    submitted by /u/IbustCoconuts
    [link] [comments]

    I would love to see a flashback to a 14 year old Ellie in part II

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:31 AM PST

    I think many people too!!

    submitted by /u/ConradTimeDancer
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure whether I should do another playthrough

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 03:25 PM PST

    I just recently bought a used PS4 from a friend and my first purchase was The Last of Us since it interested me ever since I watched part of a let's play of it back when it released on the PS3. Thank god I forgot most of what I saw. I finished the game just a few days ago but I can't get it out of my head. I'm not sure if I feel sad about the game ending or I'm just looking for more. I've been thinking of doing another playthrough but I am afraid it won't be near as fun as my first run.

    submitted by /u/MrSquirkle
    [link] [comments]

    Random question about the Seraphites and the WLF

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:06 PM PST

    I remember someone mentioning the WLF in an interview, but where does the name "Seraphites" come from? I've watched all the trailers multiple times and it seems like everyone has more info from them than i do. They never mention the word Seraphites or WLF in the trailers, so how do we know about them? also what do we know about them? What does WLF stand for? how do we know about them and what do we know about them?

    this game is going to change my view on life even more than the first one, i literally can not wait. so i'm itching for any discussion we can have about the trailers. thanks!

    submitted by /u/mattwaver
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment