• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 27, 2020

    The Last of Us | I made a scene from The Last of Us in Far Cry 5!

    The Last of Us | I made a scene from The Last of Us in Far Cry 5!


    I made a scene from The Last of Us in Far Cry 5!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:58 PM PST

    A date at the happiest place on earth �� Ellie and Dina Fan Art by Robin Olausson on Artstation

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 04:12 PM PST

    Land of Death

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:16 AM PST

    Bald Joel isn't real, he can't hurt you. Bald Joel:

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:34 PM PST

    I'm not the best at characters, but I love painting environments. Here's one inspired by a location I really loved, do you recognize it?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:09 PM PST

    Here’s my portrait of Ellie.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:55 PM PST

    Naughty Dog are doing a full playthought of TLOU starting next week

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 03:03 PM PST

    Just beat the game for the first time tonight, and I have to say that it is absolutely amazing and I totally regret not playing it sooner.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:11 PM PST

    I have been in a cycle since I was a kid where I was pretty much only interested in games that were military based or shooter based, but then a year and a half ago about I discovered metro. Metro has opened my eyes to the whole world of games I've been missing, from uncharted, to days gone, to the last of us. Basically the epiphany I had was that i dont have to play shooters to have fun like I for whatever reason thought. So I've been experimenting with so many games this past year and so far I'm just blown away with the amount of things I've missed over the years (since 2007 about). The last of us has been a journey I was so immersed in and interested in. I was so sad to see it end but happy about the way it ended. Now I'm sitting here so insanely hyped for Part 2, that I'm heading to gamestop tomorrow and getting the best edition I can afford pre ordered. Thank you naughty dog for delivering a game that has made a massive impact on my gaming experience. I'd also like to say hello to this subreddit, I've been looking through here for a bit joe and everyone seems down to earth and nice as hell here.

    submitted by /u/ss67rag
    [link] [comments]

    [fan made] [video] Made this a couple of hours ago. Added a filter, effects, camera motion and one of my own songs. This game had to be so cool to work on and I can't wait to play it over and over again.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:13 PM PST

    Are you sure about that?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:33 PM PST

    Small clip I've made

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 10:29 AM PST

    Funko Clicker - tattoo by me - Instagram @TheSnakePretzel

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:10 AM PST

    If you are forced to join one group, what will you choose ?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:43 AM PST

    Found this mag at a retail store accidentally and I had to get it

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:13 AM PST

    I just finished Narcos Mexico and once again Gustavo did a tremendous job

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 01:16 PM PST

    Right now I'm listening to the voice and thinking that he is going to wreck us again in part II

    submitted by /u/DavidKenway
    [link] [comments]

    In the Sniper mode, can Joel kill Ellie and the brothers?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:20 PM PST

    I just watched the game walkthrough via Youtube and in the part where Joel uses the sniper gun to cover Ellie, Henry and Sam. A tank comes and zomebies too. I wonder what happens if Joel shoots Ellie or Henry or Sam. I want to know out of curiosity. No Youtubers tried it. If you happen to know a link, please.

    submitted by /u/bunch5017
    [link] [comments]

    Disk space required for digital TLOU Part II

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:42 PM PST

    Is it stated anywhere how much space is going to be needed for the digital game? I'm about to my last 100gb of free space...

    submitted by /u/demisheep
    [link] [comments]

    Emptiness

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 09:08 AM PST

    I know it's not the intended gameplay but

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:34 PM PST

    I love punching everything in this game. Joel has some serious grown ass man strength and it's a nice shift from the uncharted collection where nathan looks like hes never threw a punch in his life.

    submitted by /u/ManiacGaming1
    [link] [comments]

    The last of us theme

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:03 PM PST

    Hey guys i was wondering if there is still a way to get the last of us part 2 theme on the ps4 even if i had to buy it

    I missed it like an idiot because I didn't realize the code would expire

    submitted by /u/fares18
    [link] [comments]

    Dina’s infected?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 03:10 PM PST

    I'm not sure if anyone has talked about this yet, but I've been seeing some people talking about how Ellie has infected Dina because of their kiss in the trailer, and though it would make sense, I don't think Dina is infected.

    In an interview the co-writer of the game has said Ellie's tattoo is from her ex, so Ellie has kissed someone else before Dina. It's an Ex so we can assume they haven't been together for months or a year, (I'm guess since Ellie doesn't seem like the type to go into a new romantic after barely coming out of one) and it doesn't take that long to start turning, and I'm assuming Kat is still alive since the co-writer has also said that the tattoo will later on causes some tension between Ellie and Dina(Jealousy perhaps?)

    Since Kat is probably still alive(maybe) Dina is probably not infected. Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

    What do y'all think? Did Ellie infect Dina?

    submitted by /u/Sleepless_Toasty
    [link] [comments]

    What locations do you think we’ll see in TLOU Part II?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:59 AM PST

    Sorry if this has been asked before. I just really loved how great they captured Boston and Pittsburgh in the first game and I'm excited to see what cities they go to next. I would love to see more east coast cities, but i'm not sure if they make it back to the east in this game. I would love to see new orleans, dallas, maybe even san diego.

    submitted by /u/walterwhiteguy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment