• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    The Last of Us | Me when I try to distract myself from Part II so time moves faster.

    The Last of Us | Me when I try to distract myself from Part II so time moves faster.


    Me when I try to distract myself from Part II so time moves faster.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:06 PM PST

    Look at these TLoU ducks by Numskull!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Amazing Fan art by Santiago Betancur

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:08 PM PST

    Every Last One of Them.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:21 PM PST

    I did not make this saw it on Facebook Wow!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:03 AM PST

    Ellie - my fanart

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:32 PM PST

    Ellie portrait I’ve been working on

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:07 AM PST

    Saw the comic in another post and felt like sharing all my dusty stuff

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:18 PM PST

    I'm not sure why I waited this long to pick this up but I am loving it already after chapter 1.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:15 PM PST

    Just got Platinum! Love this game and excited for part 2!!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:22 PM PST

    Painting of front cover, super hyped for Part 2!!! Let me know what you think in the comments below! I love making video game art

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:22 PM PST

    My girlfriend's drawing of Ellie from part 2

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:52 AM PST

    Bad place

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:59 PM PST

    The beauty of the post-apocalypse - a little excerpt from a video I made over the last weeks. Enjoy!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:14 PM PST

    Before the release i recreted my old post into higher quality.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:40 AM PST

    Uhh... Is that a new haircut, Tess?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:16 PM PST

    Joel & Tommy are older now.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:20 AM PST

    One of my favourite pictures I’ve taken so far. I just wish I could get Ellie in there too.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:20 PM PST

    So is Joel going to share Ellie's hatred or will he try to stop her?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:50 AM PST

    Not much to add but I just can't help but think what's exactly Joel's role in the story since his appearance in the last trailer can be understood in two ways. It could be okay cool you're going down this path, lemme join you or I'm going to try and stop you. Either way it seems he's going to join her on her journey.

    I'm pretty he's going to stop her since no parent would want their child in danger but I'm not too sure, thoughts?

    I also feel like Ellie's path will bring out mentions of Joel's past too, specifically in the years he struggled to survive in, and I'm pretty sure he knows what Ellie is feeling. A path of ultra revenge. I don't know... we'll see. My mind is just wandering around, pumped about the game.

    submitted by /u/CommandingVictory
    [link] [comments]

    I hope the second game splits up the “chapters” into more specific sections for replaying.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:38 PM PST

    I'm playing the some specific parts of TLoU and I wanted to play the part where Ellie is by the Lakeside cabins, but i didn't want to play through shooting the deer and the whole beginning part with David. But that chapter, like all of them, is only split into two parts. so i played the second part and it started me at the section where Joel first wakes up, skipping the specific part I wanted to play. I just wish they were more specific and not generalized, so i could play exact scenes, ya know?

    this is super nit picky but when a game is perfect, nit picking is all that's left!

    submitted by /u/mattwaver
    [link] [comments]

    How has The Last of Us changed your life?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:32 AM PST

    I've been a fan of The Last of Us for a few years now. It was the first game I played after my brother died in 2013 as we'd always play video games together and it didn't feel right to play them when he was no longer here. I ended up wanting to re-connect with my love of gaming and all the fond memories I had so I brought a PlayStation which came with TLOU in a bundle.

    I didn't realise how much of an effect this game would have on my life. It helped me to cope with my grief during a time where I felt at my lowest. I'll always appreciate Naughty Dog for this.

    I wanted to know, how has The Last of Us changed your life?

    https://georgiacoan.co.uk/2020/02/06/the-last-of-us-how-a-video-game-helped-me-to-cope-with-my-grief/?fbclid=IwAR1ZK4dijpNUhNifmyv2G7vulHUzfGx_vNs-42XeP_BwO8_mGRnyOE2HfuU

    submitted by /u/georgiegirl93
    [link] [comments]

    First playthrough on grounded - upgrades?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:09 PM PST

    Hi guys, currently on my first grounded playthrough. Just about to leave Bills. Any tips to what skills/gun upgrades I should use?

    For skills, the only one that really seems worth it is weapon sway, as you die too quickly to make healing worth it, and you have too little supplies to ever need to craft in battle? Maybe shiv, but is it worth wasting shivs when getting caught by a clicker?

    For guns I'm at a loss - I upgraded ammo capacity in the magnum/shotgun, but didn't see it as necessary. Any help here would be appreciated.

    Also - is it ever worth using Molotov's/bombs vs runners/clickers? I used all of mine before the bloater in the gym and it probably took me 30 tries since I was low on ammo. It was painful and now I'm paranoid about using them (when I get the supplies) until I encounter the next bloater.

    submitted by /u/jimmy193
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment