• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    The Last of Us | I did a drawing of our girl! White charcoal on black paper.

    The Last of Us | I did a drawing of our girl! White charcoal on black paper.


    I did a drawing of our girl! White charcoal on black paper.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:05 PM PST

    Funko pop ?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:20 AM PST

    I’ve got my Katsucon costumes done and Ellie is one of them!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:52 PM PST

    How long will TLOU II be?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:32 PM PST

    TLOU I takes around 15-20 hours typically for a full playthrough. Naughty Dog have said that part II is their largest and most ambitious game till date. They have directly or indirectly alluded to the length of the game several times since 2016. During the last year panel discussion (E3 IIRC), Neil looked at Halley Gross and said "You wrote a BIG game".

    In the "Inside the demo" video released on Playstation youtube channel, Neil said "we've shown 3 hours of gameplay. It feels like a lot but it's a tiny fraction of the entire game." The co-director also said that the scope of the game is very large (or something like that).

    This makes me pumped beyond words. I'm a sucker for great story driven single player games that I can play and beat multiple times. I've owned a PS4 for 4 years, but there's just a handful of games that I've enjoyed so much that they made me feel like a 12 year old kid again (i'm 27 now...sigh). I like to slowly chew on such games before swallowing them, taking in every minute detail and flavor and finding things hidden in plain sight. The games that allowed me to do this are - TLOU I, God of War, Bloodborne, RDR II.

    I think my first playthrough of part II will take 25 hours on Hard difficulty. What do you guys think? How big will it be?

    submitted by /u/newplayer12345
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished grounded plus.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:03 PM PST

    Okay the first time around this game really was difficult on grounded. Second time around, everything seems so easy. I never lacked any ammo, I knew where everyone would spawn, and I never felt like banging my head against the wall.
    I felt the same level of badassery as playing on normal. I finished in like 7 hours, but I think I could cut it down to five if I were to give it another go. Maybe even less. I skipped even more sections now. The sewers were a breeze. Winter was a breeze. Even the god damn hospital is a breeze. Molotovs are fucking magic man. I could throw it at a guy 10 feet away from another guy and he will light on fire. The bow became my best friend too. Honestly I think I'm finally done with this game. It's been like my fifth playthrough. Only two on grounded. I've dissected it so much and the stakes dont exist any more. Playing on normal would be a joke by this point. I'm ready for chapter 2.

    submitted by /u/PaperSpartan42
    [link] [comments]

    The Void

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:43 AM PST

    Accidentally cornered myself on grounded -- how to get out of it?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Ok, I was an idiot -- was going through the high school and had a decent amount of ammo stored up. Wasted it all by rushing through the hs instead of starting over when my sneak failed. Booked it to the gym with the bloater.

    Now I have one arrow and very low health. One punch kills me and touching the spores the bloater throws kills me.

    There have been a few times I've nearly made it through by strategically running/punching runners and using whatever ammo they give me on the bloater. But agh I'm so done.

    Is there anything I can do to go back to the beginning of the high school? I was an idiot and didn't save. I know I probably just have to grind away until I make it through but god, I hope there's something I'm just missing.

    submitted by /u/JaylieJoy
    [link] [comments]

    Two different release dates for TLOU Part 2

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:18 AM PST

    When searching for the release date of the game. Two different dates come up. The first is May 29th, which I found when attempting to pre order the game. The second is February 21st which my brother found on Naughty Dogs Instagram. I'm guessing May 29th is the legitimate date but just wanted to confirm. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Scavenger774
    [link] [comments]

    This songs reminds me a lot of The Last of Us part II and as I have seen in the comments to many people too. In my opinion, this song deserves to be listened to.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:00 AM PST

    What is everyone most excited for in Part 2?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:21 AM PST

    Personally i am super excited to see how people continue to live in this post-apocalyptic world thats something that really interests me in the first game.

    submitted by /u/linee001
    [link] [comments]

    Gameplay Question

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:39 PM PST

    Do you guys think there'll be another gameplay release in these next few months before the actual game release? To show us a bit more of what they've been working on.

    submitted by /u/frescodee
    [link] [comments]

    Dina gets infected

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:46 PM PST

    Ok, before you downvote saying "She doesn't get infected, she dies, well I'm just trying to point something out.

    The two ways of getting the cordyceps brain infection is either by breathing in the spores or coming into contact with bodily fluids, e.g saliva from a bite will give you the brain infection.

    In the left behind Ellie is bitten with Riley, three weeks later in the main game, way beyond the incubation period Joel and Tess find out she's infected by a test, at the end of the game Marlene explains how her brain could be the key to the cure, so Ellie is still infected, so by part two when Ellie and Dina kiss their saliva comes into contact, which Dina either spits out or swallows with her own saliva in turn infecting her.

    I thought I'd just point this out as it's a bit of a flaw in the trailer and I like to overthink this kind of stuff.

    Edit : I just rewatched some gameplay footage where Dina and Ellie fall, which could break Dina's gas mask because she falls onto her stomach where Ellie falls onto her back.

    • Faxes of Baxes
    submitted by /u/Fax_Bax
    [link] [comments]

    A question, no spoilers pls

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:45 AM PST

    So, if shivs are made out of broken scissors and ducktape that means that Joel just puts some ducktape on broken scissors but why?

    Cant he just stab his enemies with the normal broken scissors? Does he REALLY need to put some ducktape on them?

    submitted by /u/Morcovul69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment