• Breaking News

    Friday, February 7, 2020

    The Last of Us | Ashley Johnson learned archery to help her portray Ellie

    The Last of Us | Ashley Johnson learned archery to help her portray Ellie


    Ashley Johnson learned archery to help her portray Ellie

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:30 AM PST

    Ellie's Backpack - Artist: Ollie Hoff

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:11 PM PST

    Breaking news! Snow makes it hard to see!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 03:46 PM PST

    Saviour

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:49 AM PST

    Selfmade woodinlay made out of wallnutveneer (Logo) mapleveneer (Background) and ash-wood (Frame). Turned out quiet good for my first inlay i ever made.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:06 PM PST

    I made this Ellie in watercolors

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:36 AM PST

    It Didn't Look Electric, OK?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:01 PM PST

    henry has ascended

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:19 PM PST

    [Cosplay] ... �� �������� ���� ������������ ����.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:46 AM PST

    I bet you this was the ''nudity'' everyone was talking about

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 03:21 PM PST

    Tranquility

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:12 AM PST

    The Last of Us Part 2: Are we ready for this?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:10 PM PST

    A fear for Clickers...

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:29 PM PST

    So big.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:38 AM PST

    ok seriously what is my game smoking

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:28 PM PST

    You know when you’re button mashing and you accidentally trigger camera mode?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:26 PM PST

    Does this happen often??? Because it's hilarious. (High Sound Warning)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:07 PM PST

    Last of Us Part II Novelization Official Announcement

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 03:16 PM PST

    Hey everyone,

    Earlier this year I released a novelization of The Last of Us. Over the past year I have received emails and messages about how much they loved it, and it was such a great feeling. As of right now, the novel has been viewed online nearly 2,000 times and 350 copies have been downloaded. Someone even asked for a physical copy, so I printed one out and put it in a 3-ring binder and shipped it out.

    I just want to officially announce, way ahead of time, that there will be a novelization for Part II. I plan on beginning work at the end of the summer after I finish up my first original novel and have had time to play through the game and really soak everything in. Expect the release to come some time in 2021. See you all then!

    -Brett

    submitted by /u/games2Lit
    [link] [comments]

    My Last of Us Display is Progressing (It's Winter time)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:40 AM PST

    how do you think Ellie got her tattoos?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:25 PM PST

    does she use stick and poke? how would that work with scavenged resources? if anybody has experience with tattoos have you got any theories?

    submitted by /u/fangorly
    [link] [comments]

    Is Anyone Interested In The Collector’s Edition ? Los Angeles

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:14 PM PST

    I recently preordered the Ellie Edition from Best Buy BUT I also have the regular collectors edition preordered as well from back when it was first up for PO. I'm only keeping the Ellie Edition but the thing is I'm not too sure if it will get cancelled (and I don't want scalpers scooping it up).

    So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying the regular CE off me on release day ?

    This will have to be in person (Los Angeles) and your only have to pay what it costs. Any takers ?

    submitted by /u/AndresProphecy
    [link] [comments]

    Have a feeling it’ll get delayed again

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:58 PM PST

    I'm waiting for that inevitable delay announcement since uncharted 4 got delayed three times if I recall correctly. Just be prepared it might happen again

    submitted by /u/Nathandrakewashere
    [link] [comments]

    First time -2020

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:18 PM PST

    I just bought the game cause I knew I wanted to play the sequel. I didn't expect to have that much fun, being that I suck at stealth games. I hope Ellie can swim now

    submitted by /u/TheSimeonWash
    [link] [comments]

    My brother finally played TLOU after countless times of me telling him to.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:36 AM PST

    I was so worried that he's not gonna love it like i do but he finds it fuckung amazing. Im so excited to share all the information i have about this beautiful game with him. I've been telling him to play it for like 2 years now and wow, finally.

    I love this game.

    submitted by /u/EllieLovesJoel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment