• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 6, 2020

    The Last of Us | Looking forward to exploring Wyoming more in part 2

    The Last of Us | Looking forward to exploring Wyoming more in part 2


    Looking forward to exploring Wyoming more in part 2

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:21 PM PST

    The award isn't certain but I'm betting on The Last of Us Part II to be my Game of the Year 2020.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:11 AM PST

    My first fan art of a Clicker, hope you like it.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:40 PM PST

    Ellie being badass... As always

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:28 AM PST

    This pleases me so much ❤️

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:56 AM PST

    Shootout

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:25 AM PST

    Endure & Survive

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:50 AM PST

    "I'm not infected"

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:18 AM PST

    Anyone else find grounded easy?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:38 PM PST

    I originally played the last of us on normal it was a fun experience but I came backs several months later to play grounded which u expected to be unrelentingly brutal experience (which it was at points) but I found it to be the best and most fun way to play the game and not as hard as everyone is portraying it to be I find that you only use guns when absolutely necessary (thank God for the brick) I don't know anyone's thoughts on grounded difficulty?

    submitted by /u/buttface6868
    [link] [comments]

    does anybody have the full tabs to the last of us theme on guitar?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:26 PM PST

    the ones on youtube don't seem to have the full song tutorial. i'm talking about the fingerstyling ones i guess. a gal's just tryna learn. thanks!!

    submitted by /u/sundressemite
    [link] [comments]

    Bleeding Sun

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:33 AM PST

    Question about the David boss battle

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:12 PM PST

    When I first played through that, just before Joel saves Ellie, was he going to rape her? Or eat her? None of the ideas are appealing, but I was almost certain it was rape that was being implied. However, I know that David was a cannibal, so it could've been eating. From my point of view, it was a man atop a girl, so my mind just jumped to that conclusion. Is there a set in stone answer, or is it up to interpretation what he would've done?

    submitted by /u/ArthurCallahan1
    [link] [comments]

    The wait is antagonizing

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:08 AM PST

    The more I watch theory videos or people explaining the gameplay from the demo I get the feeling that I want the game soo much , I never felt this way with any game and it tears me inside to be honest .

    submitted by /u/AlexYooszzut
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment