• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    The Last of Us | Ladies and gentlemen... they got her

    The Last of Us | Ladies and gentlemen... they got her


    Ladies and gentlemen... they got her

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:00 AM PST

    When my wife finds me starting another play through

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:30 PM PST

    Hunting down Robert

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 02:55 AM PST

    Updated my bedroom whiteboard and decided to add a much needed TLOU flair to it. I wanted to share it but didn’t know where. Hope y’all like it!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:02 PM PST

    1st time we EVER play this game & just wanted to show how much we appreciate how HILARIOUS Bill is. Bill, don't ever change. (High Sound Warning)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:38 PM PST

    HUNTER AND HUNTED

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 02:34 PM PST

    If Joel dies...

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:54 PM PST

    You know those screenshots that match from the first game and from the trailers of the second? Like when Joel and Ellie are looking at the giraffes and when Ellie and Dina are looking over the woods?

    I'm really worried that if Joel dies (I really, really hope he doesn't), ND is going to make a scene where Ellie holds Joel the same way he did Sarah when she died... and just thinking about it makes it hard to breathe, I don't think my heart could take it...

    Do you guys think Joel will die? Neil sad no one is safe in TLOU2...

    submitted by /u/esdoan65ja
    [link] [comments]

    Go to 1:10:23. I find it really cute how they all timed together the leaning left. It's quite perfect.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:23 PM PST

    Ellie

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:16 AM PST

    My rendition of Ellie for the MeetMat contest. Thought you guys might enjoy it:) link to full project in the comments!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:58 PM PST

    Is this subreddit spoiler safe?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:14 PM PST

    I have read the rules of posting and know that posts containing spoilers should be marked accordingly. But what about assumptions? I see posts discussing trailer's details and how it may affect the plot. I already know more about the game than I would like (I played the first part completely blind, did not know anything about the game). So, is it safe to read this sub if I do not want to know any major details especially when we will be closer to the release date?

    submitted by /u/olyalyaka
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought this game and hooolllly shit am I having fun

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Everything is just so intense but at the same time so calm, like that scene where you run from the army, its so tense bcz you have to run and hide but so calm bcz there are no explosions and uncecessary shooting

    I am currently in that ruined building where you first meet the clickers, and holy hell do those pieces of crap are creppy asf

    I am soo hyped for part 2 :D

    submitted by /u/Morcovul69
    [link] [comments]

    Infected.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:41 AM PST

    Listening to The Last Of Us OST on a dreary rainy day has me awestruck, truly a masterpiece of music!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:20 AM PST

    I'm curious to know what everyone's favorite tracks are?

    Mine are,

    Forgotten Memories

    The Hour

    Vanishing Grace

    The Last Of Us

    The Choice

    submitted by /u/TheOddKaa
    [link] [comments]

    Finished grounded

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:32 AM PST

    Holy fucking shit. I will never attempt this ever again. The hospital man. I had to learn the pattern like clock work. Molotovs really are a life saver. That one section where you first get the flamethrower, I killed every single infected there with one molotov. If I ever were to play it again, I think I have a strategy figured out for every single mission. I even know a spot near the damn where I can get a brick through the roof. After endless deaths, you start forgetting it's even a game and just edge of tomorrow that shit. Winter was easier than I thought though. I though grounded would force me to be stealthier, and in a way it did, but I had to adapt a much more aggressive playstyle to survive. Anyways just wanted to rant.

    submitted by /u/PaperSpartan42
    [link] [comments]

    Easy Henry, easy...

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:42 AM PST

    I will never understand people who "review" games before they are released

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:11 AM PST

    [Video] The Last Of Us Made In Dreams

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:07 AM PST

    Sorry for the low quality and apologies if its already been seen. But has anyone else noticed that Ellie is running around with her bite visible, as well as covered by a tattoo? Could this mean that she's told others about her infection/bite, if she's so comfortable to have someone tattoo it?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:11 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment