• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 22, 2019

    The Last of Us | Photo Edit I Made

    The Last of Us | Photo Edit I Made


    Photo Edit I Made

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 12:46 PM PST

    Is The Last Of Us your game of the decade?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:00 AM PST

    Well!

    Last night whilst dealing with insomnia I thought what was my game of the decade. I came up with a few games in my head and I couldn't choose one. But no surprise the Last of us is one of them. For reasons that I have explained many times to death but I thought I would open it up.

    submitted by /u/OneFreeMan316
    [link] [comments]

    "Where is she?"

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 11:58 AM PST

    Is this game more scary than The Walking Dead?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 04:12 PM PST

    I've been going back and forth about this game since I originally purchased my PS4 with it bundled. I've heard that The Last of Us is a masterpiece, a must play, but I'm scared of anything horror. I mean, I won't even watch Stranger Things because I'm scared it's gonna be scary. lol I do, however love The Walking Dead, I'm not sure if that show is considered horror, but it's pretty eerie and scary to me.

    My actual question is; Will The Last of Us be too scary for a wimp like me who can only handle something as scary as The Walking Dead?

    submitted by /u/AMilli0NliGHTS
    [link] [comments]

    Platinum Headset sounds AWFUL playing THE LAST OF US. Why?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 10:39 AM PST

    Always played TLOU with my old GOLD headset and VSS enabled. Sounds good play TLOU with the Golds. Recently bought a Platinum Headset looking for a better experience and guess what? Play TLOU with the Platinum Headset and 3D Áudio/VSS enabled is awful!!! Sounds like I'm playing on a bathroom with the guns sounds muffled. Can anybody (platinum headset owners) help me to find a good audio preset or in-game configurations to make this game sounds good like the Golds ??? It doesn't make any sense a Platinum sounding worst than the Gold...

    submitted by /u/Diegodinizfsa
    [link] [comments]

    Part II ultimate theory

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 04:08 PM PST

    I tthink that the kiss is what kills Dina. The infection can be transmitted through saliva. Ellie has been covering up her immunity so Dina and others wouldn't know about it. Dina gets infected by the kiss and as the next days roll on what happens in the cabin is Dina actually turns. Ellie has to see her turn and then Dina is killed.

    Ellie blames herself but redirects her rage else where, those in the cabin sure. But I think she will go after the remaining Fireflies. She will blame them for giving up on the cure which she could have given them. This is because she believes the lie Joel told her. Ellie obviously doesn't know she'd have had to sacrifice herself but she will find them and learn the truth.

    I think this rage may turn on Joel and who knows what will happen at that point.

    Joel may be going after her to stop her from learning the truth, I don't know. But I do think the lie will come full circle.

    submitted by /u/Oskar182002
    [link] [comments]

    Can I still get the last of us for free?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:41 AM PST

    I'm planning to get a ps4 and the last of us but I'm wondering if it's still free if you have ps plus?

    submitted by /u/IbustCoconuts
    [link] [comments]

    Part II deluxe vs. regular version?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:06 AM PST

    Hey guys, so I haven't made my preorder yet. Trying to figure out what version to pick, but from what I saw on PSN I couldn't quite understand the differences between deluxe and regular.

    Alternatively, any chance they release a bundle with Parts I and II and Left Behind? I played TLOU 1 on my PS3, not sure if I should just get the remastered version separately for PS4 or if there's a chance they'll bundle everything together like TWD with their Definitive version.

    submitted by /u/callmelucy18
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment