• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 21, 2019

    The Last of Us | "Just walk away, Joel." Ellie's reaction if you don't keep the conversation going.

    The Last of Us | "Just walk away, Joel." Ellie's reaction if you don't keep the conversation going.


    "Just walk away, Joel." Ellie's reaction if you don't keep the conversation going.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 03:42 AM PST

    PlayStation Party - Artist: PandaMusk

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:47 AM PST

    Six years late.... What an experience!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 03:08 PM PST

    My gaming days finished around 2007 just before the PS3 came out. I haven't bothered since. But my cousin recently bought a PS4 and a job lot of a whole bunch of games including TLOU which he hasn't touched (he's a COD guy).

    Anyway, he's studying for exams and gave me his PS4 to stop him from being distracted. I had heard of TLOU being a masterpiece and I vaguely remember the hype back in 2013 so I decided to play it. I was so not ready for how this game would impact me. I finished it last week and can't stop thinking about it and listening to the soundtrack. The only other thing that's had a similar effect on me is the film Interstellar.

    The whole premise of the game, the fact that you don't really meet many people, the visuals, the totally true to life characters, the emotional aspect and how in the end (for me) the horror, infected etc all just provide a backdrop to essentially what is a story of the unbreakable bond between a man and young girl in a post apocalyptic world.

    So cannot wait until Part II for which I will be buying a PS4 (maybe a PS5 if I can wait)!

    submitted by /u/Ai1601
    [link] [comments]

    I FINALLY FUCKING DID IT

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 03:25 PM PST

    I finally beat the last of us on grounded. I feel such a sense of accomplishment. I didnt know whether to cry or smile at the end because this story is just so incredible and the reward for finishing it is so great. Thank you to all the people on this sub who gave me advice and posted about their own playthroughs, you really helped me a lot. Endure and survive!

    submitted by /u/III_IIIFUCKIDK
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished my first Grounded playthrough!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:53 PM PST

    Ellie suffers a slight mental breakdown. (OC)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 11:31 PM PST

    Saddest little moment in the game?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 05:25 PM PST

    SPOILERS AHEAD!!

    I really wanted to discuss this topic because there are SO many moments that hurt my soul just a tiny bit. Don't include anything major like the opening scene or ~the giraffes~, but little details that could have gone unnoticed.

    For me, the saddest moment was when you play as Ellie. If you open her backpack, you'll find the robot that Sam had, and Ellie gives a line of dialogue that reveals that she feels guilty about what she said to him before he died, and I actually had to pause the game and keep from crying. It's such a small detail that adds so much depth to how Ellie is dealing with all of the terrible shit she and Joel go through in this game.

    submitted by /u/montmovies
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone up for some post-apocalyptic ice cream :)?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:23 AM PST

    Something id like to see in TLOU2

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 12:25 PM PST

    Ellie finally getting to play angel knives. She seemed to really like it but never got to actually play it. Would be a cool thing to see in part 2.

    submitted by /u/icecold34
    [link] [comments]

    Not the best at the game, but these are all my deaths in grounded

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:18 AM PST

    The Last of Us Part II Special Edition is back up on Best Buy for those of you that missed it.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:00 PM PST

    The story of ish

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:21 PM PST

    During the game when you go into the sewers you can find notes telling the story about someone named Ish I dont know if I found all the note but the his story is pretty sad

    There's a video about him tooIsh's story

    submitted by /u/order48
    [link] [comments]

    Is there more to come after The Last of Us Part 2

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 11:17 PM PST

    I don't know what the popular opinion is but I've seen some people speculate on there being a Part 3 to the last of us after Part 2, and some people seem really excited when they think about that but is that a real possibility? I feel like I may be in the minority here with wanting the story to end in Part 2, I want to know what you guys think. Has there been any news or rumors about a part 3 or is that just wishful thinking for some fans?

    submitted by /u/tyberiaz21
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think about these TLOU and TLOU 2 edits??

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 03:45 PM PST

    I'm a big fan since 2013. TLOU is my favourite game ever! And i'm so excited for TLOU 2. Here are some edits i made for 2 years. I hope you liked it!!!!

    https://youtu.be/dr5wJJTLvxw

    https://youtu.be/lQeZ6Hl417Y

    https://youtu.be/xKTMw2c_iEw

    https://youtu.be/uslqCUEoEts

    https://youtu.be/hygApCiWuhE

    https://youtu.be/yxIBbiH6ZOM

    submitted by /u/cristiandrakeyt
    [link] [comments]

    You know what's the mission

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:03 AM PST

    My girlfriend and I use a very fun WARCRY

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:08 PM PST

    We decided that whenever we had a brick or a bottle and a situation warranted it...throw the item at the enemies face and charge with a shiv whilst yelling...

    BRICK 'EM AND STICK 'EM or BOTTLE AND THROTTLE

    It's a fun little warcry and I hope someone somewhere will now use it too.

    :D

    submitted by /u/Chrispin_Crunch
    [link] [comments]

    [Easter Egg] TLOU Left Behind and TLOU Part II Disk Cover !! just watch last 10 seconds

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:48 AM PST

    What's the most memorable save that Ellie has done for you?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:12 AM PST

    Like many others, I've played this game since it came out on PS3 but everytime I see her come to my defense by either chucking a brick/bottle or using her switchblade I always have the same "That's badass!" reaction.

    Her most memorable save was in the hotel for me. I just finished off fighting this one guy with a shotgun and another guy grabbed me from behind and she tore into him with her switchblade. I would've died if she hadn't been there.

    What about you guys?

    submitted by /u/TheGoodFox
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment