• Breaking News

    Friday, December 20, 2019

    The Last of Us | Found this nice bit of foreshadowing of the giraffe scene

    The Last of Us | Found this nice bit of foreshadowing of the giraffe scene


    Found this nice bit of foreshadowing of the giraffe scene

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 12:39 PM PST

    Joel fan art

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:54 AM PST

    Fan art done by me

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 02:09 PM PST

    I know it looks horrible but this is my attempt to create the firefly logo on a cupcake with food dye

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 02:12 PM PST

    Can we talk about the extremely hard Ellie part in winter (The Hunt)?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 08:46 PM PST

    This part on anything above Normal Difficulty is really hard because two hits will generally kill you or leave you almost dead and runners do combos. Not only that but Ellie is super noisy with stealth attacks so you alert every clicker if you don't attack on a certain pattern. This also sucks later when you face human enemies. On higher difficulties, there are no health packs and on Grounded you don't get enough supplies to make anything so you keep every bit of damage you had and this normally results in you getting one-shotted by everything. I wonder what other people thought about this part because I find it very hard.

    submitted by /u/broomboomstick
    [link] [comments]

    After years and years of playing the game I finally decided to go for the platinum to prepare myself for part 2 in May

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 05:48 PM PST

    I hate stalkers

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:35 PM PST

    You can just crouch walk slowly past clickers. With runners, you don't have to slow crouch walk.

    Stalkers have the advantages of both. They have great hearing so you can only slow crouch walk near them. They can also see so you can't walk past them. It's a good thing that they rarely appear in the game.

    I only got this game a week ago and completed it first go on hard difficulty after a shitload of trial and error. I'm now trying to complete the last of us left behind and I'm stuck at the part where you're trying to put gas in the generator.

    It's impossible to sneak attack the stalkers because they can hear you if you crouch walk too fast and you can't catch up to knife them in the back unless you crouch walk normally but then they'll hear you. How do I kill these fucks SMH. Even when I am able to just sneak past them, I can't find the gas anywhere. :(

    submitted by /u/VizziniTheVainful
    [link] [comments]

    My recent fan art of Ellie from the last of us part 2 trailer made with graphite pencil and some touches of white gel pen for miniscule details. Hope you guys like it, took me ages to finish :)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 05:14 AM PST

    David Fight Glitch Help

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:41 PM PST

    Hey guys.

    In the midst of scouting for collectables behind shiv doors when I get to the door that activates the David fight in the restaurant, to find that multiple times the triangle prompt doesn't activate anything leaving me stuck in the building. I've tried retrying the encounter over and over but nothing seems to work.

    Any else had a similar issue and solved it?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DiffuseManatee2
    [link] [comments]

    I know literally everyone is getting this tattoo, but this has a lot of personal meaning to me after an incredibly challenging year. Really happy with how this came out!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 08:05 AM PST

    My Last Of Us Shrine

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 02:16 AM PST

    TLOU or HZD

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:21 PM PST

    Hello,

    I'm thinking of buying either HZD or TLOU (I'll buy and play both eventually I think). I know most people think TLOU is better but I still want to ask. I haven't played any horror or scary games, so I'm unsure if TLOU will be too scary... did you play it even though you don't like horror games? What did you think? Is the game more "suspense" and a couple jumpscares, or in what way is it scary?

    If you have anything else you want to say about this I would love if you did!

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/V1GG3V1K1NG
    [link] [comments]

    I'm worried about people getting Ellie's tattoo

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 08:00 AM PST

    It is an absolutely gorgeous tattoo, and I'm glad people are excited about the game, but we don't know what it means or what she'll do. It reminds me of people who named their child Daenerys. I don't think Ellie will change so drastically or that the game will be like the final season of GoT, but just be careful guys! I hope it works out well and I hope people don't regret their tattoos. At the very least, it is a beautiful tattoo!

    submitted by /u/montezuma300
    [link] [comments]

    The Last Of Us Part 2 CINEMATIC ELECTRONIC REMIX

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 05:49 AM PST

    PS4 Remastered Grounded Enemies Questions

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:22 AM PST

    So I am currently playing the remastered version on grounded mode and of course as usual I am stuck because of what I assume is possibly bs maybe? I know someone once told me that no matter how bad of a situation I get in the game, it is impossible to be without ammo and enemies will start dropping them.

    The past time I have gotten stuch always trapped me the same way. I have to evade enemies or risk alerting them and dying. I have to try stealth killing people because a gunfight wont go in my favor or I simply dont have enough ammo to survive the onslaught.

    After many hours of trying it always ends the same way with me. I have to look up a solution on youtube and watch how someone ither glitches or rushes through the game which doesnt seem intentional. For example, I don't think rushing through people and taking hits and getting lucky after numerous tries to reach your destination was how the game was intended to be played.

    But this seems to be the solution since when I look up these videos, everyone has more ammo than me and then it's all risk for me. The main question I have is enemy trajectory according to my position. Now I personally have tested this several times and it seems valid so far. If I take Joel or Ellie in on corner of a building, then the enemies will walk a partcular direction, if I restart the encounter and change my direction to another section, the enemies change their direction too. Sometimes if I don't use a specific pathway, the enemies won't move at all leaving me trapped in a corner!

    This boggles me becuase then that means that the game has a selected preferred path I must take in order to advance? This really takes out the immersivenes of the game for me. I like feeling like I can change directions at any time to evade and not be forced to take 1 path in order to activate the enemies trajectory.

    This could be just me but is this how the game is flawed or made? It's frustrating knowing that after 2-3 hours of trying to figure out and escape on my own and end up looking online on youtube, that the easiest and pretty mcuh only way to pass a level is to bumrush and pray to the gods that I make it.

    Anyone else experiencing this or has experienced this? Stuck on the Joel snow level looking for Ellie after waking up from taking antibiotics right after Ellie's burning tavern boss fight.

    TL:TR The game is bullshit lololol

    submitted by /u/AssRapingMods001
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment