• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 19, 2019

    The Last of Us | From Naughty Dog

    The Last of Us | From Naughty Dog


    From Naughty Dog

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 09:04 AM PST

    Tess by taryn_platt_

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 07:42 AM PST

    Ellie being herself

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 03:57 PM PST

    Neon firefly on stop sign -by me

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:07 PM PST

    Is Ellie okay

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 09:38 AM PST

    I’ve never noticed this before!

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 03:54 PM PST

    What is your favorite quote from the game?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 05:01 PM PST

    Mine probably has to be Ellie's, "endure and survive". I cry when I hear Joel say it, but it did start with Ellie. What quote do you like the most?

    submitted by /u/lordluke24
    [link] [comments]

    Tattoo question.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 10:46 PM PST

    So I'm thinking of getting my first tattoo soon and I want it to be Ellie's of course. Is there anywhere online where I can get a "trial" or temporary tattoo version of it first to make sure I want it permanently? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/icecold34
    [link] [comments]

    Just got Ellies tattoo!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:55 PM PST

    The Last of Us P2 hardcopy cover found in Japan

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:24 PM PST

    Optional conversations glitch

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 02:20 PM PST

    Hey everyone! I just wrapped up a collectibles/upgrades run and managed to get all the trophies except the one for optional conversations. I am nearly positive I've triggered them all but I'm sitting at 36. I have read the trophy is glitchy on remastered and I'm wondering if anyone knew/remembered/ had any idea which ones gave them the most trouble? I've read about the one at the university that gave people trouble (fireflies symbol) but I am 100% sure I got the right symbol and still no trophy. Any ideas would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/roryroobean
    [link] [comments]

    Joel likes his flamethrower...

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 02:07 AM PST

    “No Pun Intended” short sketch comic done by me

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:51 PM PST

    Very bad at combat games but really want to play

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 05:55 AM PST

    So I watched a play through of the game because I'm - A) bad at combat games (used to get my ex to do all the Skyrim battles for me lmao) and B) a wuss who is scared of zombies and hates jump scares.

    I never expected to connect with the game so much just by watching a play through and I really want to play the game myself. Do you think I will be able to get through easy mode? How easy is it?

    submitted by /u/je26286
    [link] [comments]

    [Easter Egg] Left Behind PS4 and TLOU Part II

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 09:35 AM PST

    first of all sorry for my bad English. i don't know anybody noticed or not but Just watch last 10 second

    https://www.mediafire.com/file/gaqrk7c6gqsfh23

    Upload Completed Just Watch it

    submitted by /u/katakishi
    [link] [comments]

    TLOU 2 Burning Car video

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 07:34 AM PST

    I searched but couldn't find this video with The Last of Us Soundtrack mixed with it. Does anyone have the editing software to make it? Someone made a mix of rain and thunder with the soundtrack but to have the burning car would be amazing. My old Laptop isn't capable of doing it...

    submitted by /u/Hong-Kwong
    [link] [comments]

    Im seriously contemplating to wait till the PS5 comes out just to see how much better it is to play TLOU2

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 04:19 AM PST

    I mean 6 months is nothing compared to 6 years of waiting, I would love to have a decent fluent gameplay

    submitted by /u/awesomehuder
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment