• Breaking News

    Monday, December 23, 2019

    The Last of Us | I finally have both volumes of the OST 😁

    The Last of Us | I finally have both volumes of the OST ��


    I finally have both volumes of the OST ��

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:18 PM PST

    Last One For The Night!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 02:41 AM PST

    What does a little girl need in a zombie apocalypse? A big fucking gun. (OC)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:58 AM PST

    I just wanted to share with you guys a drawing of Ellie I did. Hope you like it

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:16 PM PST

    The Last Of Us Part 2 First Week Sales Prediction

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:17 PM PST

    How much do you guys think TLOU2 will sell in its first week. Both God Of War and Spider-Man broke records selling 3.1 million and 3.3 million on their first 3 days. It's no surprise that the last of us 2 will be a huge game. My prediction is that it's gonna sell 5 million in the first 3 days; and more in one week

    submitted by /u/WinterHorizon23
    [link] [comments]

    Today I glitched outside the barricaded room. Looks like there's a line to fight David.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:08 PM PST

    The Last of Us Part II DLC should tell the story of Tommy and Joel in the 20 years gap after the outbreak. In fact, it should be more than a DLC.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 04:05 AM PST

    It should be a stand alone running on the same engine, like "The Lost Legacy" was for Uncharted 4. but this time, instead of being a 7-9 hour experience, I think Naughty Dog has enough material for a full 15-20 hours game. It shall be called: "NOTHING BUT NIGHTMARES". Maybe they need to add sub title saying it's a TLoU game, but i think that the title above is awsome.

    There is endless potential in this kind of game, and it will also be easier and faster to develop this game on the same engine of TLoU2, and the game will come way sooner to public if they won't rebuild another game from the ground up. I think they could finish it in 2 years after releasing TLoU2. Which leads me to the problem in making this game.

    2 years after The Last of Us Part II release is 2022, where the PS5 will be a long time in the market, with lots of next gen games released by then. If Naughty Dog will release a game that runs on an engine for PS4, it won't be eye-popping as the next gen games. That will be against what Naughty Dog always tries to do- make the best looking, most advanced game in the market. Like Uncharted 4 and like the first TLoU back then. It will hurt the Naughty Dog name in a way, despite probably being an extremely incredible game.

    What do you think? Considering the fact that a game about the 20 years after the outbreak will be phenomenal, Should Naughty Dog cut the development time for their next game by using their PS4 games engine? Or should they go all out next gen, like they did with Uncharted 4?

    submitted by /u/DavidClue3
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Remastered: How to switch to melee?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 04:59 PM PST

    Once I have a gun equipped i TLOU, the square button stops working and Joel doesn't do melee attack anymore.

    How do I put my gun away and switch to melee?

    submitted by /u/ConfusedKeeper
    [link] [comments]

    What do they say?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:22 PM PST

    So after Ellie saves herself in the burning restaurant and Joel comes for her (and basically stops her from chopping dude up into a million pieces), volume on their voices drops out.

    I know it's for the sake of art, that it's more impactful to not know... but what do they say? Can anyone tell?

    submitted by /u/asterhandd
    [link] [comments]

    What is the song that plays in Salt Lake City after Joel talks about the immediate aftermath of the outbreak?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:38 PM PST

    I'm just trying to find which particular song on the OST plays during that part. If nobody knows what I'm talking about, the part where Ellie tells Joel she's sorry for his loss? I don't know how to better describe it. It's when they walk through the triage place.

    submitted by /u/imathewson18
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys play with the subtitles on or off?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:10 AM PST

    I play most games with them on but was wondering if its a better experience by having it off. I want to experience part 2 in the best way

    submitted by /u/Slickbick
    [link] [comments]

    Difficulty on part 2

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:17 AM PST

    What level difficulty are you guys thinking of playing part 2 on? Just wondering which level I should start on once it's here.

    submitted by /u/mom2329
    [link] [comments]

    Just starting my first play through the game. Any recommendations?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:32 AM PST

    What settings to turn off or on I turned of the hud, is that a good idea? There is no crosshair, so I can't shoot for shit.

    What difficulty I should go with? I'm currently on hard seems fine, think of putting it up to hard

    How should I approach and play the game to fully engross my self in the experience?

    submitted by /u/CrunchyConniptions
    [link] [comments]

    More Fan Art I Made!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 02:40 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment