• Breaking News

    Monday, December 23, 2019

    The Last of Us | Here's my final project for my Photoshop class. What do you think of it? Any criticism is accepted :)

    The Last of Us | Here's my final project for my Photoshop class. What do you think of it? Any criticism is accepted :)


    Here's my final project for my Photoshop class. What do you think of it? Any criticism is accepted :)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:12 AM PST

    I found something new in the trailer, if you look at the bottom right, you can see that the infected can now crawl!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:02 PM PST

    Grounded stealth Escape the city / No weapons / No detections

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:59 PM PST

    A small custom piece I made as part of my current The Last of Us collection - "Seraphyte Epiphyte"

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:38 PM PST

    Picture taken by my friend :) I thought it was Amazing so i'm sharing it here!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:34 AM PST

    The Last of Us Remastered Trailer “LOGAN” Style ‘Way Down We Go’ KALEO !!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:51 AM PST

    Gas can LEFT BEHIND !

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:47 PM PST

    Through The Valley Cover (Ellie version) - Shawn James

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:39 AM PST

    Just finished watching The Punisher season 2 and couldn’t help but see the similarities between Frank + Amy and Joel + Ellie... anyone else think so?!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 01:32 AM PST

    Cinematic REMIX of The Last Of Us Part 2 Trailers

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:46 AM PST

    Is the Special Edition worth $20 more than the Standard Edition?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:28 AM PST

    Looking to preorder at Best Buy and I have $40 in notes and a 10% off. Standard comes out to $15 and Special comes out to $34. Don't care for Steel cases. Do you get the ammo capacity upgrade for preordering the standard edition?

    submitted by /u/tyrusthomas11
    [link] [comments]

    THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF THE LAST OF US

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 01:45 AM PST

    This collection is from a young Spanish woman (@YoursBangerz) who probably has the largest collection of The Last of Us in the world.

    INCREDIBLE!!!

    https://twitter.com/YoursBangerz/status/1208867141958742017

    submitted by /u/danielgames11
    [link] [comments]

    The last of us save bug on ps4

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Hey.

    Just started playing the last of us for the first time on my ps4. Really enjoying the game so far, not played that much thought. I play on survivor difficulty as I enjoy a challenge.

    A problem I encountered is that I am not allowed to manually save the game. Whenever I try to load up a previous save file the game automatically takes me back to the last auto save. I thought this might be part of the survivor difficulty but I can't seem to find any info suggesting this.

    This is a really annoyance as I have to do whole sneak parts without being able to save. Anyone know why this is? If it is supposed to be like this I am fine with it, but if it is a bug it would be nice to know, because a save bug could get my whole save deleted at some point.

    submitted by /u/Smiley1993
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment