• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 25, 2019

    The Last of Us | Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everybody on this sub!

    The Last of Us | Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everybody on this sub!


    Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everybody on this sub!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 07:14 PM PST

    Adorable Clementine, Ellie crossover. (Albertoarni)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 05:32 AM PST

    Firefly hospital grounded no weapons / undetected

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 05:50 PM PST

    The Last of Us one of The Best Games of the Decade

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 08:44 PM PST

    Throughout the course of the first game, Joel never at any point says "fuck."

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 09:51 PM PST

    Joel's preferred curse word would appear to be "shit."

    submitted by /u/usamindopamine
    [link] [comments]

    Was anyone else disappointed you can't read the Savage Starlight comics you collect? From reading the summaries at the back of the covers, the story seems pretty interesting.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 07:03 AM PST

    Merry Christmas Everyone!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 01:12 PM PST

    And there it goes another Christmas, almost approaching the desired and long awaited date of release of this amazing game!

    I just wanted to wish a great Holiday to everyone and thank the community for everything. From just general talks and discussion to sharing theories and random predictions be it good or bad. This wait is easier with everyone of you.

    Endure and Survive everyone. We are close

    submitted by /u/aModernJesus
    [link] [comments]

    "That gonna work?" -- A reminder that this exchange exists between Ellie and Joel

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 02:20 AM PST

    After many years of putting it off, I can finally say I have Platinumed my favourite game of all time. Bring on Part 2!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 12:01 AM PST

    Im either an idiot or a god..

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 04:00 PM PST

    Ive left TLoU alone collecting dust in my PS4 games library since I got it in 2016. With Part 2 coming up, I decided to play it again and hype myself up for the sequel. I started where I left off; at the cutscene in the quarantine zone when I meet Ellie for the first time. Im going through the game, and Im impressed with how challenging it actually is, where I have to treat each encounter like a dark souls game and bang my head against a wall a couple of times to pass. But I get up to the part in the school gym and face a bloater for the first time, and he instant TKO's me with that stink bomb he throws. Im thinking "theres NO WAY naughty dog made this encounter on normal so hard. Ik those reviewers back in 2013 did not get through this." I check my game options, and turns out Ive been playing on GROUNDED this ENTIRE time.

    Considering im 7 hrs in, only at the Gym and Ive been told this is a 12 hr experience, should I call it quits and go back to being a sane human on normal mode?

    submitted by /u/Specific-Instruction
    [link] [comments]

    Finished it for the first time.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:05 AM PST

    As the title says I finished it and this is a game I had wanted to play forever. I am really glad and just wanna ask: At the end of the game how does Joel view Ellie?

    Excuse any spelling fuck ups. I am lazy cunt.

    submitted by /u/kin9_luk3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment