• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 26, 2019

    The Last of Us | Mr Joel I’m not feeling so well

    The Last of Us | Mr Joel I’m not feeling so well


    Mr Joel I’m not feeling so well

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:11 AM PST

    Nolan's face while playing this scene is iconic

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:32 PM PST

    Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:04 AM PST

    Merry Christmas Everyone! ��

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:08 PM PST

    Joel looks at them titties with disgust

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:17 PM PST

    Great comic (and game ;)) i got for christmas

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:01 AM PST

    I got one of the official concept art pieces for Part II from Cook and Becker for Christmas �� gonna have it framed tomorrow!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 02:09 PM PST

    Got this bad boy for Christmas! ��❤️ Looking at so much concept art I’ve never seen before is amazing! It’s a beautiful book! 100/10 recommend!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:45 PM PST

    Look for the light! The Fireflies say Merry Christmas

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 02:14 PM PST

    Happy Holidays from Naughty Dog.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:40 PM PST

    My uncle sent this to me for Christmas! Not sure yet where I'll put it but it's getting hung up somewhere for sure

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:46 AM PST

    Clicker section at the university

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:08 PM PST

    Has anyone else saved the machete they got from the house and used it on the clickers in the dorms? It's amazing. Most satisfying way to kill clickers hands down. Makes me wish the machete was more common throughout the game, but maybe that's why this part is so dope

    submitted by /u/genghis_jan_99
    [link] [comments]

    Retro replay. bills town/lincoln high school.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:31 PM PST

    Hard copy to digital copy progress transfer help needed! (PS4)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:07 PM PST

    Hey if anyone can help me with this it would be most appreciated!

    I completed my first run through using a hard copy and since then downloaded the digital copy when it was free on ps+. When I load the digital copy I can't seem to reload or transfer my progress. How can I load up my progress on the digital copy? I think I have both versions installed atm.

    Fingers crossed someone out there has solved this before :)

    submitted by /u/C00LGIRL
    [link] [comments]

    What console do you think the Last Of us 2 be on?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:55 PM PST

    I just want to know if it'll be on PS4 or the PS5.

    submitted by /u/Fax_Bax
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to obtain missing collectables?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:27 PM PST

    Apologies if this is has been posted before, but I was wondering about this after finishing another play through.

    I managed to get all but about 8 collectables, scattered throughout the game, so I was wonder what the best way to get them is.

    New Game Plus seems to respawn all the collectables which worries me that if I only collect the ones I missed the first time it won't count towards the trophy.

    Ideally the best option would be to select the chapters and collect the missing artefacts, but as far as I know that's not possible.

    Does anyone who's got the trophy have any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/Gobshite_
    [link] [comments]

    I've wanted to make a personal video about this game for years, and I've finally done it. Hope you enjoy it, have a Merry Christmas.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:25 AM PST

    Love this

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:42 AM PST

    Good to be back

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:01 AM PST

    Hey guys... I haven't been following news of the game or anything like that for personal reasons and I wanted to ask... Have we had any more news, or leaked footage or screenshots of the game that I might have missed? Keep in mind I do know about the stuff that was announced like the concept art etc

    submitted by /u/Chrisbolts
    [link] [comments]

    Platinum in PS3

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:24 PM PST

    So, there is no way to get the platinum trophy on PS3 am I right?

    submitted by /u/GettinOver
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what song is playing in the background of this gameplay concept footage for TLoU?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:38 AM PST

    Video URL: https://youtu.be/ohlPA1g-OuU?t=230

    So, Neil Druckmann showed off this little gameplay concept video Naughty Dog created at the beginning of the development cycle of Naughty Dog. They created this to try and capture and figure out the tone of the gameplay and how it should play.

    I have been trying to figure out what song is playing in the background and haven't been able to figure it out.

    submitted by /u/Phoenix2211
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment