• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    The Last of Us | I saw the light! A Christmas present from yesterday.

    The Last of Us | I saw the light! A Christmas present from yesterday.


    I saw the light! A Christmas present from yesterday.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:16 AM PST

    Sightseeing in Pittsburgh! Nice city, weird vibe though

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:32 PM PST

    I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!! I got this piece of art for Christmas and I got it framed today and I wanted to share it with you all!!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:42 PM PST

    My wife was pretty good to me on Christmas Day!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:05 AM PST

    Does anyone else just get so excited when they think about playing tlou2 and how it’s coming in just months?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:36 PM PST

    Everytime I'm in a bad mood or bored and I just think about tlou2 I just instantly become in a better mood. I think about the night it releases and me loading up the game and looking at the fresh new loading screen with gustavo's background music and the "start new game" option.

    submitted by /u/aihemasri
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie’s Secret

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:50 PM PST

    It just came to mind, and I'm not sure if this has come up to anyone else, but she went to the lengths of covering up her bite mark so no one else knows about her immunity. If she were to get bitten again at some point in part 2, it is a possibility that someone will try to kill her to make sure she doesn't turn, because since she no longer has proof of her immunity, her story will sound kind of ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/hackzelkova
    [link] [comments]

    Felt sorry for the dude

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:19 PM PST

    Ellie and Marlene

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:30 PM PST

    I wonder if Ellie ever asked Joel about Marlene after they left SLC. He keeps things general, saying they found "the Fireflies". Ellie seemed so concerned about Marlene in the beginning--taking her switchblade out when you first encounter her, not wanting to leave her, asking Joel if he thinks she's ok when they're walking through Bill's woods.... Surely she must have wondered if Marlene was in SLC or if Joel had any news about her. Maybe she didn't bring it up, especially with her already present suspicions about Joel lying.

    I wonder in what way Marlene will come up in Part 2 outside of being flashbacks or playing event pre-part I.

    submitted by /u/MischaLives
    [link] [comments]

    Survivor or Grounded

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:39 PM PST

    I want to do at least one last run of the game before Part II comes out. Which should I go for? Survivor or Grounded? I completed Hard last time I played.

    submitted by /u/paintedreception
    [link] [comments]

    Where is your aim dude?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:14 AM PST

    Does the tattoo on Ellie mean anything

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:56 AM PST

    I think it's cool and just wanna know if it has a meaning.

    submitted by /u/kin9_luk3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment