• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 28, 2019

    The Last of Us | AAAAAAAAHHHHH. (Ron chan)

    The Last of Us | AAAAAAAAHHHHH. (Ron chan)


    AAAAAAAAHHHHH. (Ron chan)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:45 AM PST

    By Andrew Hunt

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:29 PM PST

    This has probably been posted here before, but in Uncharted 4’s concept art, we can see something that became a thing in TLoU2 instead.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:55 PM PST

    A bit late for christmas, but this guy is hanging in our tree

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:43 AM PST

    Just waiting for that moment on Retro Replay lol.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:54 AM PST

    Don't look, Ellie.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:43 PM PST

    I just started playing The Last of Us for the first time ever today and all I have to ask is: Did they really have to go that hard with that prologue?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:27 PM PST

    So I got my first PS4 ever for Christmas this year. While I did get a game from my parents (Death Stranding), there were a bunch of games from the PlayStation library I'd always wanted to play. And Last Of Us is one of them.

    So, I got up early this morning before I left for work and decided to fire it up (I downloaded it last night and left my PlayStation in Rest Mode). My first thought was "Wow, this looks pretty good for a 2013 game". And by the end of the prologue, I was like "Ok. That's a lot to take in". And I applaud the game director for having the balls to cross that line and start off so dark. I myself don't have kids, but James' (I think that's his name) crying and suffering in that scene made me sit with my mouth agape.

    And then I had to go to work!

    I know basically the plot of the game and how it ends, but to actually play through it is going to be an experience on its own.

    submitted by /u/RighteousNeighbor
    [link] [comments]

    Space Cordyceps?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:55 PM PST

    In the mission where you get to the college in Colorado. Ellie mentions that she wants to be an astronaut. This got me thinking. What happened to the people that wouldve been on the International Space Station? How long could they survive. Did they know what was happening?

    submitted by /u/awesomenesss47
    [link] [comments]

    [Screenshots] Buildings

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:28 AM PST

    Do you guys think that we are going to see these as an Easter egg in tlou 2?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:28 AM PST

    Sniper battle Grounded stealth / no kills / no weapons / no damage

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:32 AM PST

    Made an edit combining Clementine from TWD and Ellie

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:04 PM PST

    December 2018 vs December 2019

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:36 AM PST

    I can’t find the crafting inventory?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:37 AM PST

    Hi all! I just started playing TLOU after getting it for Christmas, and I can tell you watching it is NOTHING compared to playing it. The characters and fast paced action is just incredible. I do have a problem though, as I can't seem to craft. I've clicked the select button (playing on PS4 btw) and nothing comes up! I've looked on lots of forums but I can't seem to get it. I just started so maybe it's not available yet? I'm at the part where Tess and I are working through the raiders (about to go to the docks.) We have yet to meet Ellie though :( It also says my inventory is full , probably because I can't craft so I just have a bunch of junk. If someone could help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/Mcl1545
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment