• Breaking News

    Monday, December 9, 2019

    The Last of Us | "The Path" is used as background music for this Flemish reportage about Tokyo 2020. This track is used frequently on Flemish TV. Bonus: kitty at the end

    The Last of Us | "The Path" is used as background music for this Flemish reportage about Tokyo 2020. This track is used frequently on Flemish TV. Bonus: kitty at the end


    "The Path" is used as background music for this Flemish reportage about Tokyo 2020. This track is used frequently on Flemish TV. Bonus: kitty at the end

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:55 AM PST

    This game is a lot more tense than I thought it would be!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 02:41 PM PST

    I'm still playing it, and loving the game. I'm more used to RPG games where there's no anxiety, and you can do things the way you want. I loved Telltale's TWD so I thought it would be more in line with it, but boy, was I wrong! I kept expecting some sort of section focused on talking to people and just chilling (like we have in Mass Effect, TWD, Dragon Age) but besides the Dam there's no such thing. I knew its genre but people talked SO MUCH about Ellie and the story that I truly thought it wouldn't be scary.

    I pretty much hate horror, the only game I played is Dying Light - and it allows you to escape to your base or climb on top of things for tension-relief, but when I'm playing TLOU is like there's no way of escaping whatever is coming besides sneaking past it, or killing it, and I think that's the first time I actually enjoyed playing a survival-horror game! It really makes you anxious.

    Plus: it implemented the scariest thing a horror game could do, making me care for a character and then putting it under my protection! Was I the only one surprised by how tense this game turned out to be?

    submitted by /u/villanellesalter
    [link] [comments]

    How do I know I'm in New Game Plus mode? (TLoU Part 1)

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 07:37 AM PST

    Im deciding to playthrough this game again, and doing all the conversations/collectibles. I had to go back and use "chapter select" to go back to chapter 2 since i missed two coversations. When I selected it, it just showed me the four difficulties, but didnt show that it was in "plus" mode. However, when I press pause, my difficulty is locked on Grounded, and is in green. Does that mean I am still playing in New Game Plus mode?

    submitted by /u/Illm47ic
    [link] [comments]

    How old is Joel in The Last of Us? And how old will he be in The Last of Us 2?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 07:07 PM PST

    Seriously not good with timelines, how old will he be in the events of the first and new game?

    submitted by /u/straw_hat76
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILERS i guess?]isnt she immune?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:53 AM PST

    okay so i dont know if im just blind or stupidc or something but in one of TLOU part 2 gameplay trailer thingys it showed ellie wearing the mask to protect against spores...but cant she breath in those spores because shes immune? im so confused and havent seen anything about it online?

    submitted by /u/tukty
    [link] [comments]

    Prediction

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 03:11 PM PST

    I've got a strong feeling that Dina is going to kill herself taking off her mask to give to Ellie after she loses it. Then there's gonna be a cutscene where Ellie's like, "its all my fault, I didn't tell her I'm immune ;(" and someone tries to comfort her

    I'm just excited for other characters to find out about her 'superpower'

    submitted by /u/SleepyKey
    [link] [comments]

    What do you expect from the state of play?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 02:00 AM PST

    I hope they don't release a new trailer, at most only a little gameplay. I also hope that they justify the delay by showing us things to improve (some things in the September gameplay seemed not very accurate, like some animations, grass and snow). What are your expectations?

    submitted by /u/SimpalleoMan
    [link] [comments]

    Artwork/art book help!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 11:15 AM PST

    I somehow stupidly didn't buy the TLOU art book when it was on sale on amazon some time ago, and of course now it's not available. Apparently a Barnes and Noble an hour away has it for $36. Worth it?

    I also missed out on the Cook and Becker TLOU 2 prints...didn't realize they were limited edition :( I'm likely just out of luck on that front, but any thoughts/advice? I thought it'd be a multi-stage rollout for some reason.

    Thank you!!

    submitted by /u/Minaab2
    [link] [comments]

    Is, the last of us american dreams just a one shot?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 03:23 AM PST

    or are there multiple comics? is this the full thing?

    https://www.amazon.com/Last-Us-American-Dreams/dp/1616552123/ref=sr_1_20?keywords=the+last+of+us&qid=1575804027&sr=8-20

    no idea why a comma is after is. Can't edit post, sorry!

    submitted by /u/lordluke24
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment