• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 10, 2019

    The Last of Us | Christmas window art at the shop I work at

    The Last of Us | Christmas window art at the shop I work at


    Christmas window art at the shop I work at

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 03:36 PM PST

    [Screenshot] So...Do y'all think Part 2 will have photo mode on launch?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:44 AM PST

    I thought the way Ellie holds on to Joel’s head is cute

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 04:14 PM PST

    [Screenshot] Aaaand in this corner...

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:12 PM PST

    Cosplay by Travis

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:54 PM PST

    [Screenshot] Downtown

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:42 AM PST

    Reminder to get your free TLOU Part II "Fireplace" theme from the PlayStation store for the holidays!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:39 AM PST

    One of my prouder platinums. Getting through grounded mode was incredibly satisfying.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:53 PM PST

    Since my mom and my two brothers and me share a premium Spotify account I was very surprised to see him in here

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:49 PM PST

    Anyone have any TLOU items for sale? I’m looking to expand my collection.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:21 PM PST

    Hi! I am looking to buy some TLOU items if anyone has something they are looking to sell. Anything from editions of the game, promo materials, pins, posters, etc.

    I'm not trying to re-sell and you're not going to see it on eBay in a week. I have my own collection and would love to expand it. Please feel free to comment or DM. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Mad_Titannn
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished TLOU for the first time ever and I've got some questions.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:36 AM PST

    Hi, what I wanted to ask was, after Riley and Ellie get bitten, they decide to wait it out. What happens after? Was Riley killed, if so by whom? Why wasn't Ellie killed after they found her and found out she's infected? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/WayBig3
    [link] [comments]

    Who died in the state of play

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:54 PM PST

    So I've been rewatching the state of play for October and I want to know who died, I think Dina didn't die, Naughty Dog wouldn't drop a boom shell like that, so who else could've died

    submitted by /u/MagicalPicYT
    [link] [comments]

    Restart at checkpoint

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:45 PM PST

    Okay so to be honest, I am terrified of dying in this game. I've played through this game 13 times now. I love these characters so much, and I still remember when I got my face ripped apart by a bloater. It was in the basement when you fall from the elevator and I shot it in the head with a fully upgraded hunting rifle and I tried to reload thinking that it was gonna be stunned long enough for me to get the reload but NOPE!! It got me and I've been scarred ever since. So restart at checkpoint is my lifesaver. If I ever die, which I haven't died since like my 5th playthrough. I immediately pause and click restart at checkpoint. I just can't deal with any death animations. So I hope they bring that back in part II. Cause I'm already terrified now thinking what the death animations are gonna be like in Part II.

    submitted by /u/JAS0NL3GACY
    [link] [comments]

    Why The Last Of Us Part 2 Will Be The GREATEST Video Game Of All Time

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 04:52 PM PST

    PS3 Digital Media bug

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:18 PM PST

    I was in the "Alone and Forsaken" part, 42% concluded, in Pittsburg. Just after the building filled with bandits part. And then... **THIS** happened:

    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GejqIRO5LTio8fpqPnMy1fJ8j5mShKdU

    When I entered the pause screen, I could not go to the last encounter, because it was saying "saving progress, please wait."I waited for about half an hour; and nothing changed. I turned the PS3 off, and, when I tryed to continue from this saved game, This happened:

    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ga-W8MlBJUOvBTPUkmuwq5jcKdfNxQNZ

    Don't matter how much time I wait, nothing happens. .I restarted this chapter 2 times, and the exact same thing happened in the exact same place.

    submitted by /u/Cavalo_Bebado
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to make a movie of TLOU?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:46 AM PST

    Meaning, making something like this but with the in-game bits transformed into cinematics. In other words, creating a proper movie of TLOU.

    No need to mention that this would have been made a long time ago if the game would had been released on PC or, if the game had something like GTA V director mode.

    submitted by /u/SlimCharlesSlim
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment