• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 12, 2019

    The Last of Us | Our Baby Girl - Artist: John Kleckner

    The Last of Us | Our Baby Girl - Artist: John Kleckner


    Our Baby Girl - Artist: John Kleckner

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 04:59 PM PST

    We all can dream of a TLOU Trilogy, can't we? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 04:46 AM PST

    Finally in this club. When I bought this game years ago I never thought I would do it, but here we are.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:17 PM PST

    Giving some Brick love :) (I hate Clickers)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:14 AM PST

    Need help with the digital TLOU2 pre order

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:41 PM PST

    Hi tlou fans, sorry to post this here but I couldnt find an answer on google. But how to do I access the ellies tattoo avatar? Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/jdyhrberg
    [link] [comments]

    Joel and his character

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:46 AM PST

    (THE POST ITSELF HAS NO SPOILERS BUT THE ESSAY DOES!!) I love this game with all my heart and know way too much about it. I wrote an essay in college about Joel and how he is an incredible character. Linked here. (It is 6 pages) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hf8juJ7B6-_KO0zzTQzr34nFrVeSn2tTmodVyVbuqJU/edit?usp=sharing I'd love to hear feedback on it from true fans of this game that know this story and love it as much as I do. Let's start a discussion.

    submitted by /u/runnah2273
    [link] [comments]

    You think we will see anything at the game awards?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:56 AM PST

    Yes or no and why

    submitted by /u/we-are-all-Uno
    [link] [comments]

    The Last Of Us 2: Through the Valley - Trailer Song (Fingerstyle Guitar Cover + TAB)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:38 AM PST

    Hello! As you know, the second part of the last of us will be released very soon. I really liked the song from the trailer and I decided to record this cover. In the video, I tried very hard to convey the atmosphere of the song and the game itself. I hope you will like it! :)

    If you also liked this melody and you know how to play the guitar, you can play it, because there are free tabs in the description for the video!

    Leave a like and subscribe to the channel to see more atmospheric videos! :)

    submitted by /u/ManOfPeaceMusic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment