• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 14, 2019

    The Last of Us | That logo....

    The Last of Us | That logo....


    That logo....

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 09:34 AM PST

    Am I apart of the cool kids club now?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 12:32 PM PST

    I’m going to find and I’m going to kill, every last one of them. Post inspired by lesly.oh

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:57 AM PST

    Ever since the inicial reveal of TLoU 2 I’ve been drawing Ellie’s face around the same time each year. Just to see if my drawings changed over time

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:12 AM PST

    You scared the shit out of me!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:41 PM PST

    Hi everyone, here is a beautiful video about the last of us that I think you should check out. It's really touching (put the subtitles)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:57 PM PST

    "You can't stop this." -- Share your theories on what you think Ellie is referring to.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:34 AM PST

    Of course, there's the possibility (and maybe what ND wants us to think initially) that Ellie is referring to her revenge/rampage journey. I have other theories...what do you think?

    submitted by /u/MischaLives
    [link] [comments]

    game awards

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 10:32 AM PST

    anyone else disappointed by the lack of the last of us 2 trailers or gameplay at the game awards last night? I feel like we deserve something, we haven't heard anything from them since the delay.

    submitted by /u/eggees
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment