• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 4, 2019

    The Last of Us | The Last of Us Part II was revealed 3 years ago today!

    The Last of Us | The Last of Us Part II was revealed 3 years ago today!


    The Last of Us Part II was revealed 3 years ago today!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:04 AM PST

    Grounded tip: A glitch that makes you invincible in coal mine fight; jump on the box on the table and stand there

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:55 PM PST

    My mother got a portable printer. Of course this had to be the first thing I printed

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:53 PM PST

    The Last of Us | The Definitive Playthrough - P3 (ft Troy Baker, Nolan North, Annie Wersching)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:53 AM PST

    Almost Finished With My Clicker Mask,Whaddya think?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:37 PM PST

    “Motherf*cker!” Ellie cosplay by me, Seraphite by gt_drake, Pic by bboy_trik.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:11 AM PST

    Ellie Montage by Cristian Drake

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:33 PM PST

    Last of us part 2 theory/idea

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:16 PM PST

    What if Dina gets infected and dies and Ellie goes on a murdering spree killing fireflies because they stopped looking for a cure that could've saved her. But then she finds out that she was the cure all along and turns on Joel because he stopped the vaccine from being created and it ended in Dina's death.

    submitted by /u/bella-the-black-lab
    [link] [comments]

    So I just finished Left Behind

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:45 PM PST

    Wow. Simply put wow. So happy I rebought this game remastered and played that. Such a beautiful dive into Ellie's backstory.

    submitted by /u/tbrines
    [link] [comments]

    I love The Last of Us but it destroyed gaming for me.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:43 AM PST

    Since finishing TLOU, I am not able to fully enjoy other games in similiar genre, because they seems so flawed and subpar compared to our favourite masterpiece. Are there any similiar games (genre, story, characters, gameplay) that gave you the proper feeling of great gaming experience? Yesterday I tried Evil Within 2 and it is really good, but very often I thought that voice-acting is cheesy, story too regular, cinematography mediocre.. but I dont think thats really fair because I think that it is good game. Its just.. The Last of Us did everything so much better, its kinda pointless for me to play any other games in this specific genre. Do you know what I mean?

    submitted by /u/pithaCZ
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question about the ending.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:25 PM PST

    Wouldnt the fireflies have spoken to Ellie during the period that Joel was unconscious and she was awake after being revived from drowning nearly. I imagine that she would have told them her situation and then they all would've rejoiced and thanked her before putting her under. So, doesn't that make Joel's lie about there being dozens of immune and the fireflies have already given up searching not really very believable? It doesnt really make sense at all given the circumstances. Why would they even put her under if they were no longer interested in looking and like I said, they had to have spoken to Ellie prior to her going under and it doesn't make sense that she wouldn't have been briefed to some degree, at least about the nature things.

    submitted by /u/SylviaNorth
    [link] [comments]

    Who needs a flashlight

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:59 PM PST

    When you don't want the delivery driver to see you (sound on)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:30 AM PST

    Is there a way to hostel your weapon manually, not just waiting for him to do it?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:07 AM PST

    Is there a way to hostel your weapon manually, not just waiting for him to do it? Much prefer being in control of that

    submitted by /u/TheOneSwan
    [link] [comments]

    Question for pre-order

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:13 AM PST

    So I am very excited for TLOU: Part II so much that i really want to go ahead and buy the collectors edition, first time buying any edition aside from deluxe. :3

    But uh... does anyone know if the period to pre order the collectors edition at Best Buy or Amazon passed already? They both basically say coming soon/ not available. I just want to know if I missed the period already or should I continue waiting. (I live in the US)

    submitted by /u/Angle-Sans
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Without Being Able to See Through Walls

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:03 AM PST

    So I've loved The Last of Us since it came out in 2013 for it's story and characters. Absolutely brilliant. But I never really loved the gameplay as much as others...it felt repetitive to me and frustrating (playing in Hard). As in I could see through walls so there wasn't any tension to the stealth or action, just frustration when I would die.

    So I replayed the game last month and I had the same general feeling. But then something strange happened...I played Left Behind for the first time and just chose not to use the super x-ray vision. And wow, it was completely different! Sure there are only a handful of encounters in LB but the feeling was so much more immersive! Just felt more tense and badass and even though I died, it felt more earned. I felt like I had to survive each encounter now whereas before, it felt like I had to beat a video game objective.

    So now I'm thinking of just playing through it again right away in Survivor mode because the gameplay may have finally clicked for me!

    submitted by /u/BalaSaurusREX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment