• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    The Last of Us | Finally. Can’t wait for Part II.

    The Last of Us | Finally. Can’t wait for Part II.


    Finally. Can’t wait for Part II.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:06 PM PST

    just got done with my second ever play through, it's been like 6 years...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:03 AM PST

    I'd totally forgotten what an emotional gut punch this game was! I cried three or four times, couldn't stop playing, it's still so beautiful, so well acted, so intense and just such a perfect thing... I was feeling all empty cuz it was over and then I remembered the DLC, so Imma go play that now! :)

    submitted by /u/maffew12
    [link] [comments]

    Noticed a reference to left behind in Uncharted 4 (sorry for shite photo quality)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:26 PM PST

    Find someone that look at you the way Joel looks Ellie! (screenshot)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:45 AM PST

    Don’t be scared.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:37 AM PST

    Do you think the people who’ve been infected are still conscious in their bodies?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:40 PM PST

    Like sam said. It'd be horrifying if there are.

    submitted by /u/Astarkw1
    [link] [comments]

    So much pain.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:48 PM PST

    When you play something other than Tlou (sound on)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:55 AM PST

    Little details

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:39 AM PST

    Shamefully it has taken me six playthroughs to realise a small detail in the last of us, I'd never realised before that shining your torch in ellies face makes her squint. It made me think that I might be missing out on other little details in this game, what else is there like this?

    submitted by /u/KTHREEx
    [link] [comments]

    Finished game for first time..

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:26 PM PST

    Was I supposed to kill all the doctors in the room while saving Ellie? Does it change the outcome at all? Loved the game btw

    submitted by /u/kadin_grayson
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone give me a rough estimate as to how much of the game I’ve finished?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:23 PM PST

    I'm on the part where Joel gives Ellie the sniper for the first time.

    submitted by /u/jojobee33
    [link] [comments]

    Dear Naughty Dog

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:54 AM PST

    I really enjoyed TLOU, and have subsequently gone back to play Uncharted 1 and onwards. ‬

    ‪I beg, please don't make another Online in TLOU PT2. How about a separate co-op led story? Play as Tess and Joel prior to TLOU events. ‬

    submitted by /u/The-Nightblender
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment