• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    The Last of Us | Idk if it was already mentioned but on Outbreak Day 2018 this poster was released. It shows Joel sitting and playing the guitar to a wolf. In the gameplay trailer from E3 2018, we can hear that the seraphites are referring to Ellie as "the Wolf". How cool is that?

    The Last of Us | Idk if it was already mentioned but on Outbreak Day 2018 this poster was released. It shows Joel sitting and playing the guitar to a wolf. In the gameplay trailer from E3 2018, we can hear that the seraphites are referring to Ellie as "the Wolf". How cool is that?


    Idk if it was already mentioned but on Outbreak Day 2018 this poster was released. It shows Joel sitting and playing the guitar to a wolf. In the gameplay trailer from E3 2018, we can hear that the seraphites are referring to Ellie as "the Wolf". How cool is that?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:14 AM PST

    Gotta say, I was surprised!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:46 PM PST

    Ellie sketch -by far the most accurate I've done

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:03 PM PST

    Anyway to fix this? David too scared to fight me

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:09 PM PST

    Is this some kind of TLOU-Spiderman crossover?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:21 AM PST

    Oh no

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:53 PM PST

    Can any of you guys tell if this is a legit signed poster? I mean I was there at the convention and I do own a signed poster and all the signs look the same to me this is an outgoing auction on eBay which I have just bid on, Thank you in advance!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:47 PM PST

    Dialogue in TLOU recorded twice. Great attention to detail from Naughty Dog

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:44 AM PST

    Will original PS4s be able to handle The Last of us 2?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:39 PM PST

    The first game pushed the PS3 to its absolute limits and there's no doubt the sequel will do the same for the PS4. However I have a base PS4 that's about 5 years old (and I won't be able to upgrade any time soon) and I notice that the most graphically demanding games constantly crash for me. Games like Red Dead Redemption 2 and Death Stranding and a few others. These games crashed quite a bit for me but most games play just fine. I expect TLOU2 is going to be pretty demanding though.

    I guess I'm just worried about the game completely melting my ancient console.

    submitted by /u/HayleyKJ
    [link] [comments]

    I gave Ellie a sword

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:38 PM PST

    Grounded Run

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:37 AM PST

    I just got to the school. I've got 5 rifle ammo, 7 arrows, 3 shotgun shells, 5 revolver rounds, 7 pistol rounds. I have one nail bomb and one Molotov, and I can choose to make a nail bomb or a shiv and a heath kit or a Molotov. I'm also at 160 some parts, plus I'm five pills short of having full health on Joel. I've heard this is the first majorly difficult part of a grounded run. What tips do people have?

    submitted by /u/stormrunner74
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what this kind of advertisement was called at GameStop? Or have any idea of value? Never seen another like it.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 11:48 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment