• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 5, 2019

    The Last of Us | The Last of Us Part II will have as main focus the generalization of violence. Some enemies will even cry for their dead or dying comrades and dogs.

    The Last of Us | The Last of Us Part II will have as main focus the generalization of violence. Some enemies will even cry for their dead or dying comrades and dogs.


    The Last of Us Part II will have as main focus the generalization of violence. Some enemies will even cry for their dead or dying comrades and dogs.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:32 AM PST

    Henry takes it like a man

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 01:02 PM PST

    My dog loves this game

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 02:36 PM PST

    Ellie in the new PS4 commercial

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 06:56 AM PST

    I know these kinds of posts are fairly common but I’m proud to join those who have achieved 100%

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:24 PM PST

    The details man—The details.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:27 AM PST

    Was just messing around...

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 06:24 AM PST

    I love NPC’s in stealth games [sound on]

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 02:34 AM PST

    Is Bill gay?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 11:40 AM PST

    I know this is a very old game and after starting a playthrough just last week, I noticed the subtle hints that Bill might be gay. Have ND confirmed this anywhere? Sorry if this post seems abit nooby

    submitted by /u/CaptainAmerica2019
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else think this Molotov animation is a little off?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 07:20 AM PST

    I feel like they are leaving the horror/sci-fi elements aside

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:28 PM PST

    I mean, you could argue that those elements were always secondary and the focus is actually in good storytelling, the human drama and the complex relationships between characters, and thats one of the greatest strong points of the game. This isn't say, Resident Evil, and after all, is because of the story and it's aproach that many of us love the series. However, I wish they would explore with more depth things like the infection, its origins and its effects on the hosts, Ellie's immunity, even perhaps other mutations, and so on. But honestly, that doesn't seem the focus at all for The Last of Us 2, and as I said before, perhaps it never was and is not important at all. Personally I would want so see more of these elements, but they seem to be focusing on the human element, revenge, agression and how violence affect people, as some of the recent post have suggested.

    Sorry for the english, is not my native language.

    submitted by /u/theje1
    [link] [comments]

    My thoughts on the game after beating it last night...

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:59 AM PST

    Long story, spoilers ahead:

    After loads of commentary interviews debates and so on I had come to express my share on how the last of us changed my view on life.

    I know you don't care about my personal story hence you have your own problems but let's just say that I had gone through some shit and saw as to what it feels to loose a child. I understand Joule. It happened to my family.

    Here I want to quickly discuss just some thoughts as a lot has already been said and let's be real who will read all of this.

    It's hard to imagine what goes through Joules head at the end as he does everything to safe Ellie. Her saving him twice, her being to him as a daughter, him seeing Sarah in Ellie, she gives him a reason to live, reason to fight, he felt something he hasn't for 20 years and so on are just to name a few.

    I also think that Joule thinks of the question wether is there even a point in saving the humanity is has been 20 years. Everything is fucked up. Is there even a reason to save it. Does Joule even sees a chance of society rebuild. After he has been trough? I'd say not.

    Everyone in they right mind would sacrifice one person to safe humanity. But Joule sees Ellie as the only thing he has left. After what I have seen and what happened to my family I have to say I would do the same.

    I have also found out after that there have been multiple immune people already treated at fireflies but everyone died. However it's not super obvious and Naughty dog apparently deleted that recorder to get a more questionable ending of morality.

    The ending hit me in two ways. One that can be translated to today's world as well. About finding a reason to fight for, to survive, to continue living. And here I get all depressed about thinking ones point of life. He sums it up perfectly and on a fucking lie as well.

    Truth be told I am not doing so great; the last of us opened my heart and my entire life. It was like a flashback of things I suffered and lived.

    I hate it the most now that I am finished. it's over. I am in this empty depressed state that I can't move from. I struggle in collage and my thoughts get interrupted as I think of the last line and the Okay at the end (and also the music is constantly playing in the background of my head). It's hard to focus on work.

    As if my whole life was a lie as well. They say it is not a failure if you learn from mistakes and keep on moving but what can I learn from? I feel like when weeks will pass and time will fill the void. What will I have from this journey. Was it even worth it?

    After listening a lot and writing this down I feel better. I always think that my problems are nothing compared to others. After all a fucking game opened me up. But in the state that I am things just happened all at once - i got emotionally exhausted. Like David said as if everything happened for a reason.

    I also hate the ending as to what is next. They just go back to Tommys and pretend like nothing has happened . Through the whole story it was about moving on and quickly forgetting things. Could he possibly just now get into society and live on? What do you think?

    I would also like to discuss the sequel. We know that Joule gets back. But why did he get back or better. Why did he leave in the first place. Does he feel too much guilt? Does he feel like this is what I have done to you and now we are squared (to Ellie) Is he afraid to se her die one day. What is even his point of life now?

    Thank you for reading this I feel like just knowing at least someone can relate or comment on this; I appreciate it... I just want to be done with it. But better embrace it than suppress it.

    submitted by /u/martin1070
    [link] [comments]

    tlou gift ideas

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 01:25 PM PST

    Hey there,
    I know nothing about the last of us, but my boyfriend is a huge fan! Since his birthday is coming up soon I need some help finding a gift for him. I'm thinking of something very thoughtful and sweet. Do you guys have any ideas?
    Thank you!
    a very stressed out girlfriend :)

    submitted by /u/mahbeanz
    [link] [comments]

    "A New Adventure" by Maiqueti

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 08:28 PM PST

    ellie edition?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 11:47 AM PST

    does anyone know anything about the ellie edition of tlou2? it still says unavailable on gamestops website so like did it sell out or has it still not released yet??

    submitted by /u/itscraftytimeee
    [link] [comments]

    TLoU meets "Lone-Wolf and Cub." Took me a while to make. Please enjoy Samurai Joel and baby Ellie!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 07:27 PM PST

    Who else is interested in new game play mechanics with part II?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 11:54 PM PST

    After watching the game play footage over, and over, and over, it feels like there will be some major upgrades to the player mechanics. I don't know what that means for the game, but I do feel like the original mechanics are a bit outdated at this point, and I'm looking forward to a less cumbersome layout. As an example, the run function.

    If you've played Horizon: Zero Dawn, or the new God Of War, or even Days Gone, you know what I'm talking about. They're all PS exclusives made by different studios, but the run command in each those games are all activated via L3, where as in TLoU, L1 was your run and L3 was, for all intents and purposes, wasted in normal game play. The only thing ND really did with L3 was to toggle Photo Mode... Even then, you had to turn it on in the options.

    The other thing that HZD and DG did was to add the "survival wheel". In both games, they serve the purpose of crafting ammo and switching weapons. In both games I found it cumbersome, and in both games the wheel was activated by pressing L1.

    After spending so much of my time in TLoU, I hope you can understand how frustrating it that can be wanting to run with L1, but opening the wheel instead. On the other side of that coin, hitting L3 to run feels more natural in a game like TLoU.

    I don't know how to feel about it either way, so I thought I would put it out there.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/FromMyFingers
    [link] [comments]

    A detail I just noticed on my third playthrough.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 09:17 PM PST

    When you're traveling with Sam and Henry you reach a toy store where Sam is interested in a toy and Henry yells at him to leave it because they only carry what's necessary. Sam then drops the toy on the floor.

    After the cutscene you can see Ellie slowly move over to the toy until she's standing over it and staring at it. She'll stay like that until you start walking away and turn the camera away from her. Ellie then moves to keep up with the group and if you go back to look at the toy on the floor, it's gone.

    submitted by /u/NaiadoftheSea
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment