• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 6, 2019

    The Last of Us | I know a lot of people post pictures of this, but I got to see the State House today! When I played the first time, I saw a lot of Boston landmarks, and got really exited bc I live in the area. So cool!!

    The Last of Us | I know a lot of people post pictures of this, but I got to see the State House today! When I played the first time, I saw a lot of Boston landmarks, and got really exited bc I live in the area. So cool!!


    I know a lot of people post pictures of this, but I got to see the State House today! When I played the first time, I saw a lot of Boston landmarks, and got really exited bc I live in the area. So cool!!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 11:44 AM PST

    Thought I'd share my best photo I've taken from The Last Of Us. I love the photo mode.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 08:00 AM PST

    A little late, but here’s my Ellie costume for Halloween this year ��

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:59 PM PST

    Old drawing of Ellie and Dina I made

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:58 PM PST

    When you guys heard clickers the first time you played TLOU, did you get anxious and a little panicky?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 11:05 AM PST

    I'm genuinely curious because even playing now (it's like my 9th time) I still get anxious around clickers.

    submitted by /u/SapphoBoi
    [link] [comments]

    This game is amazing!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 02:11 PM PST

    I swear I live under a rock most days. I tried playing for the first time 2 days ago, and I finished it last night. Unbelievable game. I couldn't put the controller down. If I didn't need sleep I woulda played all the way through. 🤣🤣 can't wait for part 2.

    submitted by /u/nWo-4-life-toO-SwEet
    [link] [comments]

    this makes me feel so calm wth

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:52 PM PST

    Grounded is the way to go!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:10 PM PST

    Like , it's amazing You know , You have little resources (which is realistic) and your ammo deals more damage (also realistic) and You have to really think how to aproach a situacion

    It feels like the right way to play the game

    submitted by /u/sebastianlaguens
    [link] [comments]

    They called The Last of us REMASTERED. But where the f**** is his reflection in the mirror

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:26 AM PST

    What was your favorite part in TLOU?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:34 PM PST

    Please tell me in the comments.

    submitted by /u/Meme_Shibe
    [link] [comments]

    Last day to get the game free with PS+ !

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:07 PM PST

    Obviously if you're reading this you already have the game, but tell your friends so they can get ready for TLOU2!

    submitted by /u/TanvirBhulcrap
    [link] [comments]

    The Last Of Us Remastered save game question

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 11:35 AM PST

    Kind of a stupid question but im currently in Saint Mary's Hospital and Joel is trying to stop the surgery of Ellie and there's a part where there's a bunch of fireflies with assault rifles and when i killed some of them i saved but then i died and reloaded the save but it respawned all the fireflies and i was in a completely different place. Any help?

    submitted by /u/InfernoImpreza
    [link] [comments]

    Possible bug concerning tools in an NG+. Help?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:52 PM PST

    I just got all the tools in my very first play-through. When I did NG+, I noticed that at a workbench, level 5 modifications aren't available as if I don't have the tools. I know for a fact I have them all, and even my stats menu says so. Is this a bug or do I get access later on? Am I going to have to complete two whole new playthroughs to get all mods so I can plat? If so, I think I'm just done with the game lmao.

    submitted by /u/VaultNet101
    [link] [comments]

    This legit scared me - happened ONCE in the whole playthrough

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:21 AM PST

    What made tlou great in your opinion?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:52 AM PST

    For me it was mainly the story but also how everything looks so old (the scenery)like in bills town,you can see how everything is "old" but I feel like the story is what made this game so good hope part 2 has something similar,what's your opinion?

    submitted by /u/UganadaSonic501
    [link] [comments]

    Im not good at games

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:20 PM PST

    Neither have I played Ps4 for long, should I be ashamed that I'm replaying The Last of us on easy, again.

    submitted by /u/Meme_Shibe
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 07:36 AM PST

    I'm playing the last of us Remastered on ps4. I got a question. I'm now at the year season fall. Is it almost out. Cuz I don't remember it anymore when I played the last of us on ps3

    submitted by /u/Bloodhand_4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment